How to do a temporary repair to my breast form

Can anyone help me please? My breast form has split. I won’t be able to see the breast form fitter at the local hospital for a few weeks because I am going on holiday next week. I do have one to wear for emergencies but it is not a lightweight one like my usual one and feels a bit uncomfortable (it is a large breast form so being lightweight makes a difference!) Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Maude

Hi, at my hosp they keep a few in their cupboard. Maybe worth ringing ur breast care nurse in case she can sort one out for u tomorrow? Enjoy ur holiday x

Sorry no idea how to repair a breast form and presumably you need something quickly for the holiday.  If you are anywhere near to a Nicola Jane shop (London, Chichester or I think Leeds) they sell lightweight inexpensive foam forms which might help (and also lightweight foam forms with a weight which I gather may be better for larger sizes).  The unweighted ones are described as swim prostheses but I use them all the time especially in summer as I find them very comfortable.  They have a website and if you call the shops they are helpful and will tell you what they have in stock so you don’t travel there and then find they don’t have what you want.  

Have a good holiday.

Thanks ladies for all your suggestions.  I did manage to get in touch with the breast form fitter at the hospital and she told me to call in later in the day - luckily she had just what I wanted in stock so that worked out ok - phew!  All great suggestions from you ladies and I must learn not to be complacent (even though my last breast form lasted for three years) and make sure I know what to do in an emergency.

Thanks again, I knew I could rely on you all!

Love

Maude xx