Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to measure for sports bra for reduction on ok breast

9 REPLIES 9

Re: How to measure for sports bra for reduction on ok breast

Yea thats what i am wearing,very comfortable too x

Thanks for all your replies, have now been told to look for a sloggi  type top. Hope this is right?

Hi Have now been told i need a bra!!! Just spoke to BC nurse...Bra hunting tomorrow then...This is not going to be easy...2 different size breasts!! wish me luck lol x

Thanks very much. Will go and look at bras tomorrow though I still think that it is going to be quite hard to choose one.

Hi Story so far, I went from a G to a D too, but the consultant told me I would be a D.  You could go for the stretchy belvia bras.  I found they were ok for sleeping in, but not supportive enough for the day time.  I was told to wear a bra day and night for 6 weeks.  Good luck. E

Thanks for your reply, hope that you will let me know how it all goes. Lots of good luck x

Hi story so far,

I have the same problem.I am having my reduction this thursday,i am going from a G cup to what ever size my LD recon is(hard to know).Think maybe a D

Excited and nervous in equal amounts,surgeon has not said i need a bra for straight after surgery,so i am going to wait and get measured when i have healed a bit.

I have always struggled to find bras with having large breasts,will be nice to have more options with smaller breasts.Good luck with your surgery x

Thanks very much I will have a look at them

Hi I have found post surgery bras made by Macom. You measure your rib cage, say 32", and get that size bra, it adjusts to what ever cup size you become(A - FF or something!). 

I haven't bought them yet, but I will put a review post up if they are any good or not. Maybe there already is a thread about it that I haven't found yet....

Take care xx

How to measure for sports bra for reduction on ok breast

I have no idea how to measure myself for a sports bra, as when I go for my reduction on my good breast  I have to have one. At the moment  the operated side is half the size of the good side. I hope that someone has had this trouble so please reply soon as possible please as I have one by begining of June. Thanks x