How to private message

Hi All, 

Just a quick reminder that we do have a private message tool on the website if you wish to use it.

In order to private message you need to click the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen on the forum page.

You then have the option to create a new message to another user by selecting the ‘compose a message’ tab.

If you are a very new user you may not be able to see the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. This may be because we wait for users to post their first initial post before allowing the private messages option in order to avoid spam messages.

If you have experienced problems or have any queries, please email moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant

Thanks for that, it has helped solve a puzzle for me. I’m a long term user and have been able to send PM’s but have noticed a few times that I’ve been unable to PM some members as it says they haven’t got it set up, presumably that’s because BCC are wating for them to post before giving access to PM’s - now I know :smileyhappy:

I still don’t see the private message option