71721members
376237posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in a really surreal place.........

alesta29

Re: I am in a really surreal place.........

More huggles Clare! Sleep well

Laurie x

Lavenderlassie

You are a darling, Clare, it's no wonder your family are cherishing you
Wishing you a peaceful night
Lavender
xx

alanaa

Clare, sending you and your family all my love and hope that your have a good day tomorrow with as little pain and discomfort as possible. Sleep well and sweet dreams A big but gentle hug from
Alanaa and Fat Cat xx

RevCat

Thank you, Clare for the update... hope your pain is under control and you are resting now. So good to know your family are at hand and sharing this precious time with you.

Very gentle hug.
JulieD
Community Champion

Lovely to hear from you Clare but please don't tire yourself posting, just rest and enjoy whatever you can. Hope you have pain controlled and are comfortable. Bless you, lots of love as always xx
araminta9

another lurker here Claire, but I having been following your posts from the start. Think of you and pray for you every day. You are an inspiration. hugs..

araminta9

another lurker here Claire, but I having been following your posts from the start. Think of you and pray for you every day. You are an inspiration. hugs..

judyduddy

Love and hugs Claire. Thanks for sharing with us all.
I for one have learnt alot from you're strength and outlook on things.
Take care beautiful lady xxxx

katytc

Just sending lots of love and huggles to you Clare, thinking of you xx

laura64

Big hugs Clare lots of love x

icy_k

Sending big hugs & love your way xx
Karen

Harrietxxx

Good to hear from you Clare, you are never far from my thoughts.

Sending all my love, gentle hugs and a few spoons.

Jules
X

DJ007

Big hugs to you and your family Clare. Hope the sun shines for you tomorrow - even just a bit - and that you are comfortable.
Thinking of you lots
Dx

Cackles

We love you babe
Xxxx sleep well

potmaid

Hi there, not been in much of a mood for alot, sitting around but can walk around a bit.in quite a lot of pain but the pain killer acts fast..
Its bearable, life i mean, helped been supplied by my lovely family who are staying since my fall on saturday. both mum and Jane. They wake when I wake, mum she stayed up all night while I was asleep, they have both been wonderful.
Can't write much more, sorry, just sending all my love to you and so many thanks, hugs for you all and I really apprecite and you have given and done for me.
Clare xxx

janipi

You are in my thoughts Clare. Sending warmth and love across the county to you. I hope all at the Brodey Centre are working hard to keep you comfortable. xx

Libralady

Thinking of you Clare.

Thankyou for sharing your feelings, thoughts and experiences over the past few months, i am humbled and you are Blessed.

Lisa
Xxx

RevCat

Thinking of you Clare, hoping you are pain free, resting and surrounded by your nearest and dearsest. Candles are buring for you in the DDW virtual 'chapel' over at gratefulness.org

Hope all Claredrops and Extras are doing well.

The sun has gone back south now, but thank you for the loan!
Lulu34

Dont you just love it when a plan comes together mrs T

So glad you like all mrs Twinky's efforts Clare.... Hope the weather is a bit nicer where you are so you can enjoy your tree.

Love and hugs xx
junieliz

Hi Clare, hope you have had a good restful weekend despite the rubbish weather. Glad you like your tree we need some sun now for it to bloom for you to enjoy. Thinking about you love junieliz x

be_strong

Hello to Clare and all the droppers (although I feel some new name tags are emerging based on Twinky's adventures)
I hope everyone is happy and pain free this morning, The weather is rotten for June so we will all have to get our dose of sunshine from this thread instead. Rather than send you all virtual hugs please accept my gift of virtual big bright yellow sunbeams shining down on each and everyone one of you.
Love and sunshine,
Sian x

supertrouper

Wecome back Cackles - the new site isn't as user friendly as the old one was, but I never did like change!

Cackles

Well girls I have got back onto BCC at last. I now remember my old password. They tried countless times to give me a new one but it wouldn't work.....probably my fault, but even I can't be that stupid. I don't think the new site is good with iPads . Twinks you have been doing sterling work. I am SO pleased to see Clare is still at her kitchen window. As for the Poem...Clare at her best....Fantastic. I now feel part of the "gang" again!!!
Hugs to all
Cackles

vercors

Hoooo I am all excited, it is the first time that I manage to post from my Ipad. I can now come out of the woodwork and thank Twinky for the Kamikaze mission.
Clare, I hope you are painfree and calm, we could all do with some better weather. I hate bank holidays because the weather is always cr@p.
On saturday I walked from Shiplake to Tilehurst and today from Tilehurst to Goring. Got a bit wet today but nothing major.
Hopeing all the Claredrops are painfree. Xxx

laura64

No thanks needed I like to think it was a team effort Twinky done all the work my brain just come up with it lol tc all love to Clare hope y enjoying it hugs all xx

broomsticklady

Not having too great a time with zonked out head on oxycodone, and then rads for bone pain which has knocked the stuffing out me, plus the disrupted website, it's been a while since I logged on. It was with some trepidation I did so - and how glad I was to read that The ClareDrop herself is still giving life its best shot - the new site took me to her initial post and I re read it with a lump in my throat - good on you girl - give this C thing the kicking it deserves!

Nina

JulieD
Community Champion

Well done soppy lump!
Clare glad you liked the rose and pleased you were up to spending a little time with Twinky and Mr Wabbit! Hope you have a peaceful weekend.
Lots of love as always to you Clare and to the other lovelies on this wonderful thread xx
ragamuffin

*Twinky many many thanks for planning, undertaking and completeing "Mission Surprise Clare". You have done a great job you soppy lump you!

*Laura- thanks to you too.

*Clare - glad to hear the pain meds are working and that you enjoyed the surprise. I hope status quo remains and that you continue to feel encompassed by love and peace.

Love to Clare and all Claredroppers and extras -Diana x

alesta29

Three cheers for the soppy lump!!!

Ace plan, supremely executed!

I'll pm you for a photo of the lovely tree Twinks - pity there's no video with Mission Impossible music in the background!

Lx

Twinky68

Lol....welling up. Am a soppy lump.

Twinky x

katytc

Lovely that the plan went well and you had a meet up, special thanks to Laura too!
Clare, hope you enjoy your tree in the sunshine, love to you all Clare, drops and extras xx

potmaid

Well overwhelmed yet again,........................so thoughtful and kind, I know its very thing that keeps me going sometimes..
Twinky, once again it was lovely to see you, although your sneaking ddidn't work LOL and I met Mr Wabbit.,Love to you my dear..Clare xx

RevCat

Thank you Twinky, what a brilliant description of Operation Flower Power... in my mind's eye I see you totally hidden behind a rose tree while Mr Twinky negotiated the bends of the roads in rural Oxfordshire. So glad that you were able to spend a little time with Clare, that's lovely. Thank you Laura for your pivotal role in this grand plan too.

Clare, I hope the sun is shining where you are (we've borrowed it for Glasgow today) and that you are able to enjoy the gentle warmth of the breeze whilst enjoying your new rose tree.

Hope all Drops and Extras are well.
VerityC

Thank you Twinky - and Laura.
Verity x

libsue

Twinky, thank you so much for making Clare's day brighter. I was pleased to hear you and Mr Twinky had a cuppa and a chat with Clare.

The rose sounds lovely and will be a delight for Clare, we just need some sun now for Clare to be able to take full benefit of her garden, it's plants and wildlife.

Thanks too to Laura for suggesting Clare's surprise.

Hugs to all

Libby xxx

alanaa

Twinky, thanks ever so much for all your efforts. I am so glad Clare enjoyed phase 2 and that you had some time with Clare and her family.
Hug to you all from Alanaa and Fat Cat xx

Twinky68

And thank you Laura for getting the wheels in motion & suggesting it in thd first place

Twinky x

Crabbit

Twinky, what a star you are. I hope you have managed a bit of a rest and are feeling better. Hello Clare, hugs to you, keep on top of that beeping pain! xxx

laura64

Well done and thank u it all sounds so lovely so glad I thought of the idea now I'm glad u all hade nice chat well done and thanks for sorting it laura

Twinky68

Evening Ladies
Fortified by a hot chilli to beat this awful weather I now have the energy to recount today's events in full! Spent the morning...and part of the afternoon gathering names & messages & making a card for Clare so that she knew who all the gifts were coming from then went to a nice nursery near Farnborough to select a tree & pot. Had a slight heart attack when the lady on the counter said they shut in 15 minutes.....so hubby & I raced to the tress & shrubs section. I wanted something currently in bloom for Clare to enjoy & managed to find a beautiful standard rose tree (the rose breed was called Flower Power...very appropriate). The roses are a pale pink colour and the leaves a dark green. The tree had several blooms on it but lots & lots of buds so it'll be blooming for some time! It was in a lovely big light blue pot so given the imminent closing time chose to leave it in that one. I then had to sit in the back of the car steadying the aforementioned tree whilst hubby drove me to Clare's house. With this awful weather the tree dripped steadily on me for the journey but it gave me a chance to remove price tags etc.
Arriving at Clare's I took a quick picture of the tree once we'd safely extracted it (& me) from the car. If you'd like a copy of the photo then pm me your e mail address. Got hubby to carry it up the garden path & I spotted Clare in her window seat in the kitchen! She was very surprised & thrilled with her tree (first time she'd had one) and loved the pot too as it matched her others. Tom made us a drink & we had tea & chocolates & a long natter. Clare finally got to meet Mr Twinky! It was so lovely to see her. She'd had a visitor free day so my timing couldn't have been better & was feeling comfortable with her current pain meds working. She was in good spirits & is still enjoying the flowers from Friday & chocolates! She will read the card later. She is hoping to post when she can but confessed she was having password trouble.
So there you go...everything now delivered from you all. Tomorrow will be a quiet day in this household.
Twinky x

RevCat

Thank you very much Captain Twinky for all your covert operations... you are an absolute star. Hope you are now chilling back at HQ.

Love to Clare, Clare-drops and Extras, whatever you are a-doing of this evening.
junieliz

Hi Clare, hope you are having a restful day, love coming your way junieliz x

junieliz

Well done Twinky from us all xx

Lulu34

Well done captain twink x
moser

Thanks from me to Twinky too. Am extremely well executed operation. MI5 eat your heart out xx

libsue

Listen very carefully I shall say this only once ..............or twice, three times, four times - no amount of times are enough to thank you comrade Twinky for all your good work, you have been an absolute gem. Thank you so much. x

Love and hugs to Clare, Claredrops and extras. xxxx

kajyann

WOOOHOOOO - Go Twinky! Go Twinky!! xxxxxx

emmy

Aha! Ze mission is complete WELL DONE ! A BIG thank you from us all! X

Twinky68

Just reporting back to HQ. Mission accomplished. Phase 2 completed. Returning to base.

Twinky x

Lulu34

Clare the flowers sound gorgeous....and the stocks will smell devine.

Twink you are zee excellent undercover agent... Good luck wiz zee phase two. And hope younare now feeling better my dear xxxx