I found a lump and have an appointment on Wednesday.

I noticed my left breast looked fuller on 1 side and as I have small breasts anyway it was quite noticeable. When I checked it did feel as if there was a lump there. But then had it always been there? I realised it cudnt have been because id only just noticed the fullness of that breast. My doctor seem concerned and noted the other 2 lumps which have already been noted as fibroadenomas down as such. But this lump she didn’t note down until she ushered me out!! To be honest I feel like ive already got breast cancer. Thats how convinced I am I already have it.

Dear Nazb

Welcome to the BCC Forum.  I’m sorry to hear you are feeling so worried.  I’m sure other members will soon be along to offer you some support.

You could also talk things over with one of our Helpliners when they re-open on Monday.  They will be able to offer you practical information and emotional support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Thanku saltybeef for your reply. The days seem to be dragging on! Trying to keep myself occupied. Helping the kids with sats homework! Eating too much as every1 thinks ive lost weight. I dont think I have though. Fingers crossed 4 Wednesday!