I get my results on Wednesday

Hi all

Well after a long and very agonising time in the waiting room, I have my appointment for results it’s on Wednesday 9.30 am. I am upbeat and hoping for good news, everything is crossed.

I will post my news ASAP

Hugs Angie…and…thinking of you peeps who are in the (pits) waiting room.

good luck… hoping for good news for you xxx

Hi there OhNo,

you are that little bit ahead of me, this waiting room is horrible time drags when you are anxious a lot of ladies give us hope,
science is always improving for us, hope you are having a lot of support from your family and friends,my lumpectomy on 13th then another time scale for results.

Hope you are lucky enough to have a nice glass of wine or two, a good idea i will join you with a mug of ovaltine. my OH is snoring already thank goodness he sleep in other room, even the dog snores,
going to put my sansa clip on plugs in ears listening to some soothing music, this is a great thing to take on hosp trips.

night night sleep tight my thoughts are with you chat again soon.

Pat xx

hi there ohno… everything crossed for you xxx

Hi all

I am officially discharged from the waiting room and allowed to get on with my life. It turned out to be a cyst and nothing sinister. I am still getting my head around the good news as it has been such a strain, both on me, and my supportive family. Somehow I feel unemotional, I should be jumping for joy and shouting from the roof tops… I feel changed by the whole experience and can now empathise with people who are suffering the waiting room.

I would like to say a big thank you for all the kind words and advice that I have been given, without it I would have carted off somewhere.

I wish you all the best of luck with both results, and on treatments.
I will pop back and check how you are all doing, and will be thinking of you all and sending positive vibes.

A very humbled Angie …or as my partner says … Not OHNO… But OHYES

thats so good to hear… hope you never have to join us for the wrong reason again… but please pop in for a virtual coffee and catch up x

Fabulous news Angie. So pleased for you xx

Fab news Ohno, you must be totally relieved - it’s really nice to hear good news once in a while.

Let the news sink in and go out, celebrate, dance til you drop and shout from those rooftops, I know I would do… may put all the strain of the last few weeks into perspective and enable you and your family to put this behind you…

Take care, Bev x

Great news Angie - am so pleased for you! xxx

OHNO Fab Fab Fab xxxx
Blessing

Thats brilliant so pleased for you xxx

That’s really god news, so pleased for you. Now go and get on and enjoy your life, with best wishes, Julie

Great news Ohno.
All the best!!! now for some retail therapy and a nice holiday you deserve it,

Best wishes Pat x