I have found a hard lump just below right nipple

Hi Everyone,
Iam new here i found the site while looking for information, A fantastic source of information & some very strong ladies my heart goes out to you all, I have found a hard lump just below my right nipple, I have seen the Dr who did say there is a distinct difference in my breast with the lump, He has reffered me to the clinic but Iam driving myself up the wall i hate the waiting i cant help but worry, I had a blocked gland removed about 15 yrs ago ( on the same side)it was benign,This lump is bigger than the one removed before & is attached to some fat at the back of it. Has anyone had anything like this.

Hello B40

Welcome to the forums, you’ve come to the right place for support as the users of this site have a wealth of experience and knowledge between them.

Whilst waiting for replies you may find it useful to contact our free helpline on 0808 800 6000, opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 and Saturday 9.00 – 2.00.

Best wishes
June, moderator

Hi I am waiting to be seen as well, personally I have found keeping busy has been the best thing as has meant I have been too busy most of the time to get worked up about it. I also think that worrying isn’t going to change anything so have been trying to stay calm - easier said than done. Hope you get seen soon, my appt is 12 days after I saw Gp so within guidelines but still feels like it has been forever.

Hi B33,
Thank you for posting i got my app through its not till 18th so have planned on keeping busy ( started re-decorating extention )trying not to think of it so much today as have a bit to wait.
I so hope you get a good result ( neg ) at your app .
I think the ladies that have posted on here are fab so open & honest about what to expect at app & beyond … if results are good or bad they are they to give there kind words of wisdom, Good Luck xx

Hi B40,

Just wanted to say that I will be thinking about you at your appt tomorrow. Hope all goes well, wishing for a good result for you.

Take care hun

Yvonne x

Hi Dinkydo, sorry i’ve not replyied before now had trouble finding way around site new one seems easier :O), Thank you for you kind thoughts.
I had appointment the usual Mamo , US, & biopsy, was told it looked like fibernoma, & not to worry ,
But i have now been sent another appointment for next wk, So will need to find out what its for ( a bit worried now)
.How are you getting along ? What treatments are you on?.
Take Care xx