I have had enough of Cancer-lala-land!

Apologies for the rant. I know this is a good place to rant. And there are lots of other really good threads on here - both ranting and supportive. So sorry for the self-indulgence. But is it just me? Anyone else part way through treatment and had enough yet of the constant grind that is Cancer-lala-land? I have been having treatment for months. I still have months to go. Waking up tired and in pain every day is a constant reminder I am living in Cancer-lala-land. Dealing with all the crap is enough too. Am i the only one to feel like this? I know I should be grateful - I have a wonderful hubby and children. amazing supportive family and great friends who have stuck through this with me. But it is all so much bull. Have had enough of it now. Anyone else feel the same? Rant over with now. Apologies to all.
Bright side: (1) My eyebrows and eyelashes are back post chemo. (2) My hair is growing post chemo. (3) I have lots of time on my hands (just no energy!) (4) I have an emergency bottle of wine in the fridge.
Dark side: I have breast cancer. Tha’s it basically. 'Nuff said.
Hugs to all out there. x

Hugs to you xx. I’ve just typed out a whole load of how I know how you feel then deleted it as I didn’t want to sound too depressing. Just to say I agree completely about having enough of the daily grind.

I just want to send you a {{hug}}} and a knowing nod. I know that feeling well.
Just to make you feel a bit better my eyebrows are not growing back post chemo and I have no wine!

Sending hugs…Know exactly how you feel! xxxxx have had bladder irritaion so can’t have wine :frowning: Plenty of chocs tho’. it’s a long and widing road but we will get there xxxxx

I agree with everything said! Cancer sucks and that is all!! Hugs to everyone on this horrendous roller coaster including me!! Xx

Hello Spookymoo and all the other ladies who have posted,
Well Done on getting your feelings out through the keyboard. I sometimes think that I can type so must faster when I am angry and irate. My poor lap top gets the hammering, but so good that it cannot answer me back !!
Today is bright and sunny and just right for a walk in the fresh air. I cannot believe how beautiful it is here in Derbyshire. I have been at work till 1pm and so I am off out into the garden to kick it into shape for spring.
Sending you all big hugs and positive vibes. Make the most of the sunshine and put that smile on your face regardless of how you feel. It will all seem so much Brighter. Take good care. Lots of love Tracy xxx