cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have just had a core cut biopsy.

4 REPLIES 4
binbin

Re: I have just had a core cut biopsy.

Hi,Nancy.I really appreciate your positive mind!!and god bless U will have good news.As I went for a core biopsy on the 13th of Feb and this long waiting is killing me as they saw a lump n my underarm n back hurt so much.but reading ur msg gave me hope..
Cheryl17

Hi Nanse, just wanted to wish you luck next week. The waiting for results is such a difficult time. This forum is great and the ladies and gentleman on here have all been in That waiting room and have so much knowledge and wisdom. Please do use the forum to ask questions and for reassurance. I will check back next week, what day do you get your results? Big Hugsxxxxxxxxxx
hannah_e

Hi Nanse just wanted to send you a hug. It is a horrible stressful time waiting for results. I used bbc helpline number and have had some brilliant emotional support and advice throughout this journey. You will face it but you dont have to face it alone let us know how you are before and after you get your results next week. Take care Hannah
Sam_BCC

Hi Nanse

I’m sorry to read that you going thorugh a rough time at the moment. I’m sure the users of this site will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime maybe you would like to talk to a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Nanse

I have just had a core cut biopsy.

I will be going to see the breast surgeon next week for the results. My mother had successful treatment for breast cancer post menopause and later went on to develop lung cancer in her 70s which she didn't survive. I am feeling, I don't know what I'm feeling, but I am a positive person and know I can face this and anything else that may come next week.
With Love,
Nancy