I here Yeah!!!!

I here Yeah!!!

I here Yeah!!! Hi Girls
wondered if I would even get to this section (After treatment has finished) but yesterday I had my last RADS am now looking forward to going back to work, in a few weeks time, can’t wait, to be treated as normal again, with no-one asking me to show them my boobs, and talking about me as if I wasn’t in the same room, will still have to take Tamoxifen, and suffer flushes and night sweats, but at least I can go back to some normality, where I can do things without having to think about hospital appointments, my sister (who also has BC) has also finished RADS this week, so I feel a double celebration coming on, a shopping spree in Cardiff, with a few detours on the way to the odd wine bar or two, or three or maybe four, probably won’t be counting by this time
thank you all for the support you have given me over the last few months,
take care, and I hope you all get to the stage I am now at very soon.
loads of hugs
you are all in my thoughts
Heatherellis

well done Heather I had my last rads today but have to start herceptin soon so another year of treatment for me. You have a good celebration you deserve it. Love Eileen

Hi Heather I think you and I have had same dx and treatment…I had WLE last Oct and finished rads now on tamox. Have to have first mammo in October - scary stuff - but am back to normal now.

Its been a long road since dx and didnt think it would end but it has and am so glad!!

Love Laine