I'm having Fec-T starting 27th November 2014

My diagnosis was invasive ductal carcinoma grade 3 triple negative I had a lumpectomy and sentinel nodes removed luckily it was not in my nodes. I had my last FEC on the 8th January thank god as the nausea’s is horrible plus the many other side effects. I have my first T chemo on the 29th January 2015, I’m a bit scared as when I was having my last lot of FEC another patient had a allergic reaction to it.

Hi Eaglett54 and welcome to the forums

In addition to the support you will receive here it may help to post in the November chemo thread where your fellow users may have had similar concerns, here’s the thread:

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/November-starters/td-p/901695

Please also feel free to call our helpliners for further support and information on 0808 800 6000, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays

Here’s also a link to further services from BCC who you may find helpful:

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-services

Take care
Lucy BCC

hi
i have had my 5th dose of ‘T’ and so far i have been fine. im having them weekly as i have a bone marrow problem and have to have regular blood tests to keep an eye on the white counts. i am experiencing some tiredness and a little nausea but really its doable and as long as you are kind to yourself and rest when you need to, its fine.
Im yet the have the FEC part …how was it x
karen x