I’m so stressed l

2nd post -
I have my clinic app this coming Tuesday and although last weekend was rocky this week with being busy at work and what not I’ve been quite relaxed but tonight holy hell im freaking out !! In the last 3 hours my hands have been attached to my boobs !! I can feel another lump but it’s like it’s attached to my lump and the boob feels swollen and my other boob feels funny to is it in my head ?? I’ve got a terrible cold and my brain is on over drive I’ve not touched google since I saw the gp but tonight I can’t help it it’s like I’m obsessed… I wasn’t going to post but I’m suffering this evening and then it dawned on me when I saw my Nurse practitioner she didn’t do a proper breast examine on either boob she just felt in and around my lump and a little around collet bone while I was standing ! Surly this isn’t right… I can’t calm down

…breathe, Michelle & walk away from google, it really can be a bit of a monster when going through this & can be panic inducing often for no good reason & changes nothing. It’s also quite usual for the mind to go into overdrive at some point.
Don’t worry about the NP’s examination, the important thing is you have a clinic appointment & no GP or NP can give a definitive answer to what it is, so referral is absolutely what should happen.
There’s not anything more you can do & chances are, all will be well anyway.
ann x

Thanks Ann, just to get a reply helps I’m not usually so irrational tonight’s just a bad night …I’ve gotta go to sleep and start again tomorrow x

Michelle bless your heart I so feel for you right now and remember it all too well, if ever I feel I have anything to panic about now I remind myself of those awful dark days of waiting and give myself a kick up the bum! 

Its totally overwhelming at times but try and remind yourself that even if there is another lump it will be ok, nothing bad is going to happen today or next week, you will get through this, jus keep talking to us and keep away from google , it’s just feeding your stress Xx Jo 

Jo I’m feeling a lot calmler today I’m sure this cold isn’t helping and I’ve been on a school trip with my daughters class today “ice skating” so have some rest bite to the anxiety I feel like complete ass this afternoon but not so stressed about my boobs
Thank you both x

So Michelle

How did you go on yesterday??

Hope all went well for you??

Let us know if/when you can lovey.

Dellywelly xxxxx