I've found a good bra!!!

Hi

Just over 6 months ago I had an mx and LD flap recon. Since then I’ve been in sports bras - and very comfy thay’ve been too.

However, it was time to try and find something a bit nicer (Got a black tie do to go to next weekend and a low cut dress). I’m not ready for underwired yet - and don’t know when I will be. Had great trouble in finding a non-wired bra that didn’t squish down on the top of my boobs and send them a strange triangular shape! Or that wasn’t a bra that my long departed Gran would have worn.

Woo hoo I’ve found one - check out Debenhams comfort range on line - there’s one for £16 that gives support and a cleavage and a pack of two for £18 that are also pretty good.

If the mods delete the above for being too commercial, just pm me and I’ll send you a link.

Hope this helps anyone in the same situation - whether post recon or WLE.

Dx

Hiya

I found the comfort bra after my WLE in April and have been wearing them ever since, I think they are the most comfortable bra that I have found in ages, its such a shame they come in just three colours though.
I have posted about them in other areas of the forum, perhaps if we keep going we can persuade Debenhams to do other sizes lol.

Eunice x

M&S are now doing some really lovely T-shirt bras that are unwired now. You may have to go to one of the bigger stores. They are not very good at advertising these online. They are really comfortable. Got a pair in pink and spots and Grey and a pretty cream one.

Hope this helps
Jazz

I’m tempted to email Debs and congratulate them - spent a very depressing morning in a large town attempting to find something before seein g these on-line!

Unfortunately with bras, it isn’t a one style fits all!
Dx

Thnk I found the same bras as Jasschmp. About £8 each from M and S.
Foam cup (tee shrt style) with coloured cotton sleeve or a synethic.
My consultant was so impressed with the bra he asked me for the detals to pass on to his ladies (they have no seams). He had just had a bra supplier? see him… these were a much better opton.