I will be having my right breast removed and then a reconstruction straight after and amreallyscared

<Empty imported post>

Hi Sahil786

Welcome to the BCC discussion forums where I am sure you will get lots of good, honest support from the many informed users of this site.

Could I suggest that you post a little more about yourself and your concerns then our regular users will know how best to support you.

I have put some links below for you to some of BCC’s publications which I hope you find helpful.

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/diagnosed-breast-cancer/breast-cancer-you-diagnosis-treatment-future-bcc44

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/treatment-side-effects/breast-reconstruction-bcc7

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Hi. Ive had my right breast removed and am now waiting for my results tomorrow. Decided to wait for recon.
there is nothing wrong in feeling scared we do at different times and hide it/ deal with it in different ways.
I dont know about recon but the worst part of mine was severe constipation and I did drink loads so needed suppositories and enema - no dignity left for us - and some annoyance where the drip was left in.
The rest is already a vague memory and we are only talking 3 weeks post op.
The worst part is the constant waiting and being treated like I’m going to break!
Be scared that is good - but youre not alone …
Big hug x