Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDC stage 2 grade 3 e/p+ Her-

2 REPLIES 2
Jill1998
Community Champion

Re: IDC stage 2 grade 3 e/p+ Her-

Hi HappyH ,welcome to the forum .I also had IDC ,almost 2 years later I am fine and getting on with my life .Lots of advice and support here.If you are going to have chemo join one of the monthly threads in the going through treatment section and you will get lots of tips and will get the support of others who are going through the same thing . Best wishes .Jill.

Re: IDC stage 2 grade 3 e/p+ Her-

p.s. forgot to add I'm back in UK now being treated here...

IDC stage 2 grade 3 e/p+ Her-

I recently got diagonesed with b/c abroad where they removed a 2.8cm tumour after bleeding from nipple. Further tests reveal: Invasive Ducutal Carcinoma stage 2 grade 3 e/p+ Her-. They think it hasn't spread to lymphs but I'm awaiting MRI result + sentinel node biopsy next Tue to know for sure. My surgeon here has mentioned Tamoxifen, and possible masectomy (though he seeks to preserve the breast as much as possible) plus radio and possible chemo...  

I feel calm and thinking positively, as well as total renovation of my diet and exercise 🙂 I'm 43. Chemo is the thing that scares me most it's something I really don't want to do but will I have to. Though I do also believe in complimentary health, i.e. yoga, meditation, raw diet etc.

Does anyone else have a similar experience and advice they can share? Will be so appreciated 🙂