ITCHY, SCRATCHY FEET & HANDS

HELLO LADIES,

Has anyone else had feet and hands itch? it started a day before my 4th fec and just got worse, told chemo unit and they gave me Udderly cream, thats not worked not they are prescribing me some hydrocortisone cream, and told me i can take claritin,
Has anyone else experienced this, i feel like i need a couple of hedgehogs under my feet, but that would be cruel on them

Love and hugs

Donna
xx

Funny you mention it, my ankles have been really itchy, so much that I’ve scratched them till they bled. Silly me. Must remember to ask about that one.

Depending on what sort of itch it is, consider athlete’s foot or some other fungal infection as a possibility. I’ve heard we’re more susceptible to thrush, another fungal infection, so could it be that? Might be worth a trip to your GP to see if they have any anti-histamines that could help in the meantime.

CM-- Thankyou,

The chemo unit said its probally a reaction to the epirubicin spelling incorrect, the E in fec, omg its driving me crazy, just getting rid of the sore vein now this happens, ive taken claritin so lets see how that goes, i was going to clean kitchen cupboards out but with no rubber gloves i could’nt possibally use the bleach so i may just jump on sofa,

Byee
Donna
xx

Sofa sounds like a good plan to me. Better still, a few cushions outside on the sun lounger in the garden in the shade with a good book?

got the lounger, got the book, but the sun keeps disappearing, lol
xxx