cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im a grandmom!

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Im a grandmom!

Thank you buzzing! 

Baby is doing great after a few minor problems. She is finally training  weight and this has helped take the stress off of her mommy. 

FF

Congratulations hope all is well x

Thanks everyone! I'm loving this already!

Evening FF

Congratulations to you and your daughter. Not a bad weight considering she was 3 weeks early.

Linda

Great news Funnnyface- what a promising start to the New Year for you and your family.

All best wishes. XXXXXXX

nicky08
Community Champion

Great news FF 👶🏻 How lovely and quick as well as a good weight for baby. Speedy recovery to Mum - and also to you from your back op so you can be picking he4 up as soon as possible. 

Nicky x

What a fabulous start to the new year 🎉
Warmest congratulations to you all 💐
ann 💕

funnyface

Congratulations on your new granddaughter lots of love and hugs ahead for 2018 I am sure xxx

really good news for you ff, enjoy, you deserve it

ramade xx

Congratulations to you and your family Funnyface, what a lovely start to the new year! Your operation done and the baby safely here, hope the year ahead is a good one for you. Kxx

Dear Ff

So happy for you and all your family. A joy like no other! A good weight for a baby more than 3 weeks early.

Bon xx

How lovely congratulations!! Perfect way to start the new year with new baby cuddles ☺️She will change your whole world , we simply adore our little granddaughter ❤️ Xx 

Oh funny face I'm so pleased for you and the family ..phew that was a quick release ...short labour for a first baby !!
Now for all the squidgy cuddles to begin and nanny hugs !!
Hugs xxxx

Im a grandmom!

Well had a very quick surprise! Daughter called and said mom come pick up the dogs. I'm in labor and the contractions came fast and hard. She had her in less than 2 hours. She was 3 1/2 weeks early. She weighed 5 lbs. 10 oz. 18 inches long and is doing fine Born at 6:20pm Saturday. Still deciding on name. FF