Implants following LD flap - how swollen will I be?

Hi ladies, I’ve got a query about forthcoming surgery to put in implants following an LD flap in Feb.

Briefly, I had a delayed LD flap in february, and as I am only a AA I didn’t have an expander put in at the time, pending a decision on whether to go for an implant or a fat transfer to provide volume. After some discussion with my PS I decided to go for impants on both sides, to try to restore me to my pre baby days size.

Just today I got a phone call from the hospital asking if I could go in next Friday for the op, so only 1 week’s notice (I’m assuming it’s a cancellation) so very short notice, but I’m going for it.

My problem is this - I have an appointment with a Debenhams personal shopper this weekend to try to find a cocktail dress for a party at the bank holiday weekend, which is now only 1 week post op. So how swollen am I likely to be? Obviously I will need to take this into account when choosing something for the party. I have absolutely nothing in my wardrobe suitable, so really need to buy something this weekend.