Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Alot Of Pain Is This Normal???

11 REPLIES 11
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: In Alot Of Pain Is This Normal???

Hi Al, yes I am having those injections, so it could be this, thanks you have made me feel a little better.

I am coming upto my 4th Fec so it could well be the sames as you, but it certainly does worry you!

Many thanks Teresa xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Theresa,
I had 6 x fec which finished in January. I remember having pains in my collar bone after about the third one and it then came back for a week after each of the last three as well. I was having the White blood cell injections which can cause pains in your bones as it is stimulating your bone marrow - are you having these? Hope this helps - I remember being really worried at the time - no pains anymore.

Al
xx

Hi Teresa,

I still get pains on and off even though I finished my treatment in November, only feels like yesterday..I think because it takes us months to get back on our feet, the time passes so quickly...just on tamoxifen now. Had a endoscope last week as I've been suffering with "something Stuck" in my gullet, turns out to be a hiatus hernia, probably caused by the chemo and all the throwing up I did on FEC.. So I'm back on omeprazole and I'll hear officially from the Onc just exactly what I have to do with it..sometimes we get a bit of collateral damage to deal with from treatment but I'm hoping it'll all settle down soon. I've actually just sent Sharon a wee text, I heard from her about 10 days ago, and she had been suffering from a bad stomach but she said it wasn't to do with the treatment..hopefully I'll hear from her soon and I'll let you know..

Take care
Fiona xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi fiona, thanks, that makes me feel a little better, I was beggining to think I was on my own with this one!

I don´t know you seem to take 2 steps forward and 3 back!!!

How are you keeping? You must be coming to the end of your treatments? Apart from normal crap... of meds etc.

I must contact Sharon too, I do hope shé doing better and now found a treatment that suits her..

You take care, love Teresa xxx

Hi Teresa,

I have had a lot of pain in breast, sternum and shoulder on and off throughout my treatment...It has all subsided and I think pain is quite a common occurrence..It is good to see that your onc has ordered scans to be on the safe side and I hope all goes well with them..

Best wishes
Fiona xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Monica & Lynn, I really don´t know what it can be never had a very good nights sleep worrying, This doesn´t help... As not resting properly.

I just think now I should start feeling alot better not worse...

Thanks again xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi
sorry Teresa, got no experience of this but wanted to send love and hope that its something straightforward and gets sorted very soon
love monica xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Another bump for you - there must be some ladies who can help. Really sorry to hear Teresa, sounds really miserable i hope you feel better real soon.

Lynn

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi, No I am too have 36 days of rads after chemo finishes... sorry should have mentioned this xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Muffet

I've been having lots of chest and shoulder pain and it was also tender to touch and hurt with normal movements. My Onc has suggested today that I have an MRI scan of my chest/shoulder as it hasn't stopped after several months. She thinks its from my rads last year but wants to check they aren't missing anything. Its very painful and I can't move normally though it has improved in my chest and is concentrated now on my shoulder/coller bone.

You don't mention you have had rads but I beleive chemo ca n cause aches and pains and if you have lymphodema maybe thats adding to it?

Hope it turns to be a phantom phanomana pain, no serious cause and it clears up soon for you!
Love L x

Hi Teresa,
Sorry no answers for you................just bumping up.........giving you the support you gave to me when l first
joined the forum

Everything crossed that it is a little hiccup!

Love and Hugs

Sandra xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

In Alot Of Pain Is This Normal???

Hi I´m coming upto my 4th Fec was DX End of Nov last yr, had my operation on 17th Dec, Lumpectomy, full lymph node removal.

My Dx is HER3 Pos ER3 Pos Score 8/8 22 lymph node removal, 16 infected.

Always had lymphodemia since operation in my arm, but my biggest problem is I hurt so much in my breast and chest, even to touch my chest bone, collar bone it really hurts. Constant shooting pain and aches....

It´s been like this about two weeks now but definately getting worse.

I told my ONC who arranged for me to have body scan, ultrasound, chest xray, and awaiting results.

It doesn´t matter if I do nothing all day, or clean the whole house... Beginning to wonder what´s wrong with me...

Would really appreciate any advice, good or bad....

Thanks, Love Teresa xxx