cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Injections!

7 REPLIES 7
rosie14

Re: Injections!

Well hubbie managed the injection this morning!
rosie14

Gosh you are brave. I hate needles! I used to look away when the kids where young and having their injections! x
poemsgalore

I used to do mine myself. Seven days of them starting with day 4 of the cycle.

poemsgalore xx

rosie14

No district nurse in Cyprus SJB !
rosie14

Thanks Kess went to the clinic this morning and the doctor showed my husband how to do it so he is going to attempt it tomorrow!!!
SJB

My friend does my injections but she is a nurse. Here in the Uk we have the option of daily visits from a district nurse to have them if no one else can do it or wants to try.

Good luck.

Kess

If the same sort it's just like a diabetic having insulin rather than a "real" injection. Very easy to do in tummy or thigh but if like me you are bothered by needles, best to get someone else to do it. Even your OH if you have to would be fine, but mine wasn't keen as he didn't want me to get cross with him, so my friend does it.
rosie14

Injections!

My oncologist sent me home after first chemo session with injections for white blood cells to put in fridge and keep if needed. He phoned me last night at 9pm and sai he is still waiting for the final lab result from biopsy over 3 weeks ago and as session 2 is due on Thursday I better use the injections today, tomorrow and Monday!!!! Has anyone done these injections themselves. I have texted a neighbour who used to be a nurse to see if she will help out, failing that I can go to medical centre which is open this morning, my husband suggegeted he would do it, quite honestly I would prefer a vet to do it!!!! By the way this is Cyprus not UK!