Integrative Oncology?

Hello ladies,

I am hope you are all doing ok and hanging in there.
I come on the forum on behalf of my mom who was recently diagnosed with secondary bc in bones, liver, and lungs. She is currently on her 2nd cycle of erubiln. Some day she is good and some days just so tired and so sad if this is how its going to be from now and on? because she used to be such an energetic person.

Anyways back to the point of this thread, I recently read about Babsy’s case and really recommending integrative oncology. I started reading a little about it, but didn’t know if you ladies had any first hand experiences with it and could tell me more about it? I would really appreciate it.

joelle praying for a cure xoxo

Dear Joelle

This may be something that the other women on the forum are not able to provide you with the information you are looking for. Please drop a post in the Ask Our Nurse category where our clinical team will be able to hep you.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Hiya Babsy here,

i appoaced Yes to Life who paid for me to have a consultation with Patricia Peat from canceroptions. Co. Uk. She also does them privately. I would THOROUGHLY recommend this service it has been totally invaluable. Latest e.g my cancer has spread to my brain lining, normally means 3-6 months.  I had five days radiation over an intensive two days. I prepared my body and mind. NO radiation burns, minimum exhaustion and my hair started growing back in week 3. Please go to brain met thread I have just posted a photo x 

Hi babsy,

thank you for your reply! and your picture is so empowering!! best of luck And as we r here in the states im going to take. look at what dana farber has to offer for integrative options and hopefully somethings will help.

joelle praying for a cure xoxo