Inverted nipple. I'm worried ..

Hello all. I’m new to this forum. I’m 20. I have an inverted left nipple and I’m worried. I wasn’t before which I had since less than a year ago but recently I’ve been looking things up as to why I have it . I’m scared it might be breast disease. before it used to itch but now it doesn’t or no pain and I’m able to pull it out so it looks like a normal outie but does that make a difference ? Am I on the safe side or is there a chance I have something ? Please help :frowning:

Hello Girlx

Welcome to the forums, this must be a very difficult time for you. I’m sure other users will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime, maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes

June, moderator

Go to your GP, if you haven’t already. It is not worth taking the risk, so get it checked out. Good luck.

Hi, I think you should definitely get it checked out. It’s probably nothing but needs checking in my opinion.

Jan
x

Always best to get these things checked out, fingers crossed its nothingat all xx

Thank you ! Ill definitely book an appointment with the doctor. Hopefully it’s nothing. <3