74.3K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone taking part in the Thursday 2-3pm chat?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Is anyone taking part in the Thursday 2-3pm chat?

Me thought to me self I should drop in for a while (I was at work) but it was 15:02hrs and I was too late!  Drat!  I knew I should have put it on my calendar as soon as I got to work but I stupidly thought I would remember it ... which I sorta did :O(

Sorry

Blow, really wanted to drop in for a while but I'm unable to.

Dont  worry Belinda, not many of us are. We get lots of spelling mistakes on live chat, it doesnt matter as long as we understand each other.

Thanks Sue and Vicki for getting back to me Smiley Happy I will pop in.  I'm not a Billy Whizz fast typist.

I will be at work, though I may be able to sneak in for a short time, but I am extremely busy at the moment.  Why is there the assumption that if you have Metastatic Breast Cancer that you don't have to work for a living?  I'm 53 and live alone, I can't afford to retire, and at the rate they are putting up the retirement age I'm never going to get any where near being able to do so anyway.

I'm going to log in, hopefully we log in the same as we do on Tues night chat

Is anyone taking part in the Thursday 2-3pm chat?

I think I'll be able to but I wondered if anyone else was planning to be there? If not I'll probably not log on.