Is back pain a symptom?

Had my last Filgrastim injection today but have also begun to notice back pain up and down my spine - is this yet another symptom to add to the diary? I can’t make up mind if I’m becoming a hypochondriac or not with all these so called side effects.

What’s the best thing to take if it gets too bad? Ibuprofen or Paracetemol or something else?

Swampy

I’m afraid they are side effects of Filgastrim swampy. I had them every month. Talk to your onco, you should get Ibuprofen on prescription. Sending best wishes. xx

Hi swampy

It’s definitely from the injections. I have the same problem. Tends to clear up quickly with ibuprofen though. Just be careful over the next few days. I bent down to take the washing out of the machine, and pulled my back so bad, didn’t know what to do with myself for a few hours!!

Sue x

Thank you to everyone - I will nurture myself and watch what I do for the next few days.- not that I seem to be  doing loads - I could be an advert for the sofa sloth right now!! lol!!

I did take some paracetemol which seemed to do the trick but will get some clarityn in - just in case. 

Swampy