71.2K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there still a meet up in Northampton?

8 REPLIES 8
Lucy21

Re: Is there still a meet up in Northampton?

Hello verity _1 / Ruthy 1
I live in northampton and would be interested in meeting up . It may be in a few weeks if that would be ok . I'm just in the process of getting a second opinion about treatment then due to start chemo middle of this month . But after that I would like to meet up . X
verity_1

Hi Lucy my name is Jo, I was the lady that posted last year to try and organise a meet up, I would love to get together.xx

verity_1

Hi there, just seen your post, I too have secondary breast cancer and live in Northampton. I would love to meet up.xxx jo

Jo_BCC

Hi Ruthy1

BCC offer a Live Chat service dedicated to those with a secondary diagnosis, which runs every Tuesday evening between 8.30 and 9.30pm.  The users of this service are a brilliant support to one another, understanding how each other feels and how they all cope.  You would be made most welcome.  I have put for you below the link to the area of this website where live chat is explained.

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/community/chat

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Ruthy1

Hi I have secondaries and live in northampton. Cancer can be a lonely journey so would be gd to meet up with people x x

Lucy21

Hello I have recently been diagnosed with secondary breast cancer . I am wondering if you have been able to set up a group in the northampton area ? As I see the post were last year ?
verity_1

hi thankyou for responding ..it wouldbe lovely to chat. It can be a lonely old business this  cancer lark  cant it?

jojo22

Hi, I'm in Northampton, don't know of any secondary groups, but happy to make contact x

verity_1

Is there still a meet up in Northampton?

Hi Joanne here.. I would love to be able to meet up with ladies with secondary  breast cancer in the Northampton area x