Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Something to worry about?

1 REPLY 1
Janet_BCC

Re: Is this Something to worry about?

Dear Suziebon05

Welcome to the forum.  We would always recommend that you check with your GP about any concerns you have.  I have attached a link to our publication about breast changes throughout life.

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/sites/default/files/bcc67_ybyh_throughout_your_life_a5_2011.pdf

You could also talk things over with one of our helpliners.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Suziebon05

Is this Something to worry about?

Hello,

This is my first post on this site but I'm a bit worried about something I noticed today.

I noticed that my left nipple feels sore to the touch and so I had a really good look at it in the mirror.  My left breast is slightly different  in shape I think. in the middle of the upper part of  the nipple their is a slight slit which is normal, but on that slit is a tiny, pin-head sized lump of a creamy yellow substance.  It is hard and dry, but looks as if it has been creamy.  I tryed to remove it , but it was too hard and well  stuck on.

I am 58, have no children because of an early hystorectomy for endometriosis.  I am on HRT and have been for  about 27 years.  I have always had the patches of 'natural' hormone.  I have also had pain in my lower abdoman for the past few weeks and been treated with antibiotics for a posslible UTI.  Is this normal???

Thank you . Sue