Is this breast cancer

Hello, I know this is highly unlikely because of her age. But my 15 year old daughter has a lump on her breast, it hurts her as well as near her collar bone is hurting. She refuses to go doctors as she says it’s nothing please help.
Hope everyone’s well x

Also I would like to say you can see it’s swollen, and is an irregular shape:/

Hi there. I just wanted to say that yor daughter being so young, it’s highly unlikely to be anything horrible, but the only way you’ll know is by getting her seen by a doctor. I had a lump at 17. It would shrink just after I got my period, then get bigger throughout the month. It was a fibroadenoma. Eventually, it stopped shrinking so they removed it. That was 2 years later. My eldest daughter, now 22 has two lumps and both have been diagnosed as fibroadenomas. It could be that due to her tender age, she’s embarrassed to get her boobs out for a doctor! Perhaps see if you can see a female doctor? Maybe that will put her at ease? I know for me, even at 17 I felt uncomfortable going to the docs about it! Try and convince her that doctors do this all the time and she has nothing to be worried, fearful or embarrassed about. Hope this helps a little. X