Is this pagets

Hi, I have had an ulcerated, sometimes inverted nipple on my left side for the best part of a year now, I am 18 years old. I sometimes get bloody discharge from the nipple & sometimes bruising. I have had an ultra sound & they said it looked okay, & gave me cream which never worked. I recently went to the doctors again & have just been given the same cream. I have no idea why it won’t go. Pls help

Hi Robyn,

Have they said what the cream is for?  As you say, if you’ve had this for a year & it’s made no difference it would seem another opinion is in order. Could you go back to your dr or another dr & say what you’very said here? You are right to want to get to the bottom of it. 

ann x

They said the cream is for eczema, however the cream (and numerous other over the counter ones) haven’t worked for me, feels hopeless going back to just be given more eczema treatment that hasn’t worked over the past year x

Hi Ann, yes I have had a breast consultation, however they said to go back to my GP if it never cleared as id need a biopsy, but she just dismissed my points about this and gave me that cream again. Thanks a lot for your help, really do appreciate it! Xx

Hi, can I just add today I’ve had a pain running from my armpit down to my hand. It’s like a heavy, dull ache & has been on & off. It’s only been from today but I’m just wondering if it’s any significance in relation to my nipple problem. Thanks all