It's gone again

All my hard work to move forwards from this stupid disease, has gone down the plug hole!

Have been made redundant from job and currently working my notice, This job has been linked with my BC journey, so it is a blessing really!  Spent all morning yesterday looking for jobs/courses/training and couldn’t find a thing to apply for. Became stressed and started thinking I was unemployable (probably am!). That escalated to my scars and by midnight I was in tears and hated everything.

Today I feel wretched from lack of sleep… need to get my act together I know…

Naz

Oh Naz!! Feeling so bad for you. There’s nothing more soul destroying than experiencing knock back after knock back. Sending you a BIG virtual hug and hope you feel better soon. Ann x x x ? x x x

NAZ you offered me very wise words just the other day! This is just a hiccup and although I don’t know you. You sound to me like someone that will bounce back from this. You are entitled to feel pied off about this. But I’m sure by tomorrow you will be looking at the positives. A fresh new start ? Everything apparantly happens for a reason, maybe your ideal job is just waiting for you to apply! What sort of work do you do?

Sending you a ((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))) be kind to yourself. Xxxx