It's my birthday!!!

It’s my birthday!!!

It’s my birthday!!! …happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me…52 today - how is that possible and not a single grey hair (don’t worry everything else has gone to seed!)

Sending all my happy birhday vibes to you all!

Celeste

Happy Birthday!! Party!

How do you manage to keep looking so young?

Love
Anne
xx

slice of cake please with cream.

happy birthday tooooo youuuuuu

yes sorry i cleared the room, promise not to sing again

sharon. x

Hello birthday girl! Yes a slice of cake please and something to wash it down with …preferably with bubbles!

Hope you have had a brilliant day!

Love from Allexie x

Happy Birthday Many happy returns. If you call into the Saloon Bar tonight you may perchance find a party going on,

Love Judy xxx

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday from ME - I wish you many welcome hugs.

Happy Birthday!! Hi Celeste,
Hope you have a fabulous day - enjoy!
Lots of love,
Flora xxx

Late again! Sorry to be behindhand with my birthday greetings, Celeste. I hope you had a really super day, you youngster, you…

Love
Kathy xxx

— oH SORRY — oVERSLEPT!

happy birthday to you
Hugs and candles for you
Happy birthday Celeste
Happy birthday to you

Joy xxxx

Best wishes Have a great day.

Love Zeb
xx

Where did yesterday go? Hope you had a very Happy Birthday yesterday and are still looking back on it with a satisfied glow.

It’s my dad’s birthday today, he is 79 so he has a good many years on you but I have to say you both look years younger than your ages!

Here’s to many many more,

Cheers,

Valerie x

Is it too late? —to wish you Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great time!
I’m sixty two and still have lots of dark hair thanks to a great-grandmother or someone who was not grey even at ninety (so the legend goes!)
best wishes,
love
Judy

It was great! …I even got a card from my dog! My son also bought me a book entitled ‘How to talk to your dog’. So I’ll just say woof woof for now.

Celeste - barking