Itchy backs of my hands - anyone?

HI everyone

I had WLE, 3 FEC 3 Tax and 30 rads, finishing end of Nov last year and now on tamoxifen. For the past few weeks I have been getting really itchy backs of my hands. It’s much worse during a hot flush but happens at other times too. I’m 39. My gp and bcn are baffled, but I just wondered whether anyone else has this too and if so what they did about it?

Kinden
x

Hi
I changed from Tamoxifen to Arimidex 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have a massive rash on both feet and ankles, with one foot so painful with blisters I cannot walk. The hospital think it is a reaction to Arimidex and I have been advised not to take it and they are arranging for me to see a dermotologist as soon as possible. Has anybody else had a reaction like this? and what were they advised to do?

Î am sure i had itchy back of hands while i was on chemo - but my skin did go very dry and wrinkly.
When i started Femara i got a rash all over my trunk and legs - it was fairly bad i suppose. I told my onc - he said stop the Femara for a week. I did this and the rash went. I then started it again and was fine.

Hi, I also am on tamoxifen and have noticed that when I am having a hot flush my arms start to tingle and itch, this passes when the flush does. I am only on the second packet, otherwise I feel ok. Take care junieliz

Thanks girls. I saw my surgeon today as had an abcess on my breast that had not gone away after antibiotics and was worried about that and itching hands meaning something sinister was going on with my hands. He says it’s nothing to worry about but possibly a side effect from the chemo and a sign of my hands, which haven’t worked properly since before chemo, coming back to life.

We had a bit of a laugh, and he offered to chop my hands off. I said some days it is so bad that I woudl take him up on that offer!!

Take care everyone

Kinden
x