Itchy pain in bc lump

I was diagnosed oct 19th having WLE this Thursday 17th. The last week or so I have had a nagging pain and itchy feeling where the lump is. I’m having it removed in a few days which is good but just worried this discomfort means it is spreading? 

Rebecca

Generally breast cancer develops very slowly hence women waiting up to a month for their op is not seen as a problem.You are probably getting some pain from the biopsy site,I had more pain and discomfort from the biopsy than the op itself .No point in torturing yourself they will remove it all plus a healthy area around it .

I’m sure it is .Good luck with your op you will feel much better after it has been removed .Remember to take a pillow for return journey in car as seatbelt goes right across the op area .Also slippers and dressing gown, I had to walk down to theatre and for guide wire in my clarks black shoes and fluffy dressing how. which looked very odd …?

By Friday you will feel a lot better .

Thanks x

Hi Rj7777

good luck for Friday. Yes, you will feel much better. Was thinking back to when I had mybiopsies done all thos years ago, I think mine itched…sometimes as tissue heals, it does itch. Anyway, I agree that it is unlikely to mean the lump is spreading. Do let us know how you get on, lots of lvely ladies are around on here for support

moijanxx

Hi moijan

I had the WLE and removal of lymph nodes on Thursday. All went well as far as I know but wasn’t told much and I go back for the pathology results in a couple of weeks. Don’t know how many lymph nodes he took. I have had very little pain though which is good. Rebecca x

Thank you. Sounds like they only took 1 or 2.

We will all keep our fingers, toes and legs crossed for a good result Rebeccaxx

However, I had thirteen removed 16 years ago, 12 were cancerous…and im still here…so 

travel hopefully either wayxx

Moijanxx ???