Did you mean: 

Itchy patch

6 REPLIES 6
Charys
Community Champion

Re: Itchy patch

Brill! yeah stick around, please do. x

That's brilliant, Theo! do stick around as its so reassuring to others, especially for those with a TN diagnosis.
ann x

Just back from appointment, mammogram and examination/consultation with my original surgeon. All was well NED and he has discharged me from the clinic. I need only go back if I am worried about something new. Thanks for the support, I may stick around if that's ok.

Charys
Community Champion

Hi there Theoldone,

I'm afraid, obviously, I can't say anything much about your itching patch....as you will know the drill from before...only the consultant will be able to affer advice on that one. However, I wanted to welcome you back to this supportive place, where.......even if this turns out to be nothing.....we understand your fears and the psychological triggers which a symptom like this can hit. Not long till weds now, and please let us know how you got on.

Thank you. I now have a private appointment next Wednesday. It is with my original consultant. I'll let you know 🙂

hi Theo,
Well, it's so good to hear you've been clear for 10 years, but of course you will be anxious. The only thing I can suggest is, to avoid google, it wont change anything & only sends the mind into overdrive.
Very best wishes & let us know how you get on.
ann x

Itchy patch

I had breast cancer 10 years ago (triple negative) and have been fine since. I recently developed an itchy patch on the good breast. I saw my GP who has referred me to the breast clinic. I have, of course, googled and have worked myself into a terrible state; sick and shaking. This site was such a help before so it felt natural to come back now I am worried again. Hope someone has some advice for me. Thanks.