JOANNE (JOCLARE)

JOANNE (JOCLARE)

JOANNE (JOCLARE) Hi Joanne
Glad you are feeling better now.

I didnt realise you were pregnant - that is fantastic news. Yes it is terribly sad that your mum wont be there. My daughters gave my mum such joy and they were incredibly close and really miss her. However your children will know all about what a great mum she was and you will enjoy telling them stories about her. Spring is a great time for having a baby(my first daughters birthday is the 27th April) its all about new beginnings and this is a new stage of your life which although wont fill the gap your mum has left it will give you such joy after such an sad and traumatic period. How is your pregnancy going ? have you kept well ?
You really have a lot to look forward to what with your sisters wedding as well.
I am going to Goa in Feb for my 40th birthday(without the children so a 2nd honeymoon as well!) and would love to go somewhere else later in the year with the girls and my dad its just deciding where.
Life wont every be the same without our mums to share it with but we must make the most of it to make them proud.
take care of your self and speak soon.
Sharon x

Hi Sharon

Yes - baby due April 19th, first one, little boy, going to call him Aaron. Timing has been awful, found out the night before mum was taken into hospital but managed to tell her, she was so happy. I am starting to look forward to it all now - it will be something to focus on. Had really bad morning sickness up till about 4 months which was awful but feeling really well now. Am rather large though, my husband calls me a weeble!

Goa sounds lovely, should be good to relax with hubby and wine down. 2nd honeymoons are always good! I am thinking of trying to take dad somewhere later in the year, its so hard knowing what to do isnt it - I just feel so sad that my dad hasnt got anyone to away with that I will drag him with me whether he wants to go or not!

I think I have got over my sad period and am feeling better now. I know that it has to happen though, part and parcel of grieving I suppose, I dont mind. I hope you are doing well - life isnt the same but as you said we do have to make the most of it as otherwise whats the point in going on.

Hopefully speak yto you soon.

Love Joanne x x