Re: Jenni Murray

Thanks for that Jane,

I will check out that article on The Guardians website,

Kelly
-x-

Guest user
Not applicable

I just read it on-line. An excellent and realistic article that all of us on here will be able to identify with

Sharon x

Guest user
Not applicable

Womans Hour will also be broadcasting items on breast cancer this week. Off to 'listen again' to this mornings item (well, after I've heard George Michael's
Desert Island Discs, of course...)

Jenny
x

Guest user
Not applicable

Excellent article too by Jenni Murray in Guardian today. Anyone disturbed by recent dogmatic views on diet etc might find this great sensible intelligent light relief. A great account of what its really like..no glossing over the bad bits, firmly rooted in reality. Good on you Jenni Murray.

Jane

princess18

Just read that article and it is excellant, well worth looking up!

Guest user
Not applicable

Coincidentally I have been trying to find out how Jenni has been doing for the past few days so thank you Josie for posting this.

Every word of what Jenni wrote -from the tears to the irritating wig -echoed my experiences ,even down to the pepper and salt regrowth .

I always loved listening to her on women's hour - she sounds like everyones nicest friend.

JosieR

Jenni Murray

Jenni Murray has written a very honest account in today's Daily Mail of her reaction to losing her hair during treatment for breast cancer earlier this year. I'm sure it will ring true for many of us. Definitely worth a read.

Jo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=484136&in_page_id=1879