Joint pain and spots!

I had a mastectomy a year ago due to a small lump with pre cancer cells in my breast tissue. No chemo or rads. I started on Letrozole plus the calcium tablets but the aches and pains mostly in my legs got unbearable. Some days my legs felt like lead weights and I had to use my hands to lift them out of the car etc. I changed 2 months ago to Anastrozole. The pain has mostly gone with just a few aches at night in bed. I still can’t stand up from a kneeling position without help and my knee cracks going upstairs. My new worry now is I have developed spots on my face. Almost like mild acne. Has anyone had this problem? Just before I changed the tablets I stopped altogether for almost 2 weeks as I couldn’t stand the pain anymore. The pain stopped within days.

I’ve been on anastrazole for just two weeks, so far so good and no spots. Hope it settles down for you

I’ve been taking Anastrozole since November and had really awful spots about 2 months in! Very sore, very big and, on top of everything else, very upsetting. However, they have settled down in the past month so perhaps it’s just getting used to the tablets. Hopefully. My skin has also become much drier and more easily irritated too.