Did you mean: 

June 2016 starters?

1,287 REPLIES 1,287
bagpus

Re: June 2016 starters?

Brilliant, well done! I'll pm you all the details. x

Terriannes90

Bagpus I've decided to do the 20 miles with you! Think it's just me as can't persuade anyone else!! Send me all the details then I can sign up for your group ❤️ Xx
bagpus

Hi,

That would be great!

I'm following the training plan from BCC here: https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/sites/default/files/files/pink-ribbonwalk-training-guide_0.pdf

I started at the beginning of April, so not that long ago.

They do also have shorter walks (5 and 10 miles) if you didn't want to commit to the 20 miler - I think they all start at the same place so we could meet up before the walk even if you're not doing the 20 miler with us.

Let me know what you decide to do so I can send you the details if you'd like to join us.

Sam x

Terriannes90

Hey Bagpus
Was really wanting to do this walk too but don't think I've given myself enough time to train/prepare. What are you doing to prepare? Would love to join you xx
bagpus

Hi everyone,

Well, it's a bit strange coming back here, it all feels very distant now, though looking in the mirror is an easy way to remember that it wasn't really that long ago! My hair seems really keen on growing upwards, not so much on sideways, so I'm sporting a rather weird 'dome-top' hairdo. Hopefully it'll calm down soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to find out if anyone is doing the pink ribbon walk in London? I've signed up for the 20 miler (arghhhh!) to try and get myself fit again, and just wanted to see if anyone else might be there as it would be lovely to say hello in the flesh.

Hope you're all doing really well and that normal life is gradually returning...well, the "new normal" anyway.

Hugs to you all,

Sam x

Terriannes90

Hi
Thought I'd check in too! Glad to hear of some getting back to normal as that's what I'm doing. Back to work now which makes me feel normal again, hair all growing back nicely tho still wearing a wig as don't suit the skinhead look!! I'm having herceptin injections which give me constant nausea but nothing as bad as chemo. Can't believe what we all went through but here we are out the other side.

Lots of love
Terri ❤️
judith63

Hi Julia,

It's good to hear that you are 'back to normal' after all your treatment.  

I had 6 months of chemo before a mastectomy in order to shrink the tumour - the mri after chemo showed that the tumour was almost gone, but had broken into small parts (which is what they expected to happen) and the pathology report following the mx last week confirmed that the cancer was more than 90% reduced.  Proof, if any is needed,  that chemo works. The team seem to like seeing the evidence as you don't see that if chemo is given after mx or rads.  My oncologist said the time is not far off when chemo is all the treatment that will be necessary......

I'm now waiting to hear if I need radiation and in the meantime recovering from the mx.

Keep well all.

Judith

Julia S

Hi All,

just checking in for news of you all! I'm fine, physically & mentally back into normal life. It's lovely! I have a few more cancer-related follow-ups: an MRI to make sure nothing is lurking behind the implant (margins too small for complete comfort), and probably elective prophylactic surgery on the other boob (to get a matching set, as my neighbor says).

I'll keep coming back every other month or so for news of you ladies. Hope you're all feeling mostly better! What a summer we had, but you really helped me through it.

X Julia

bagpus

Excellent news, well done! x

judith63

It has gone very quiet on this thread.  I assume that means that most ladies are finushed with chemo?  

I can finally join you having had my last taxol on Friday...yippee!!  Can cross this hurdle off the list

and on to the next......mx and radiation in the New Year.  Really  glad to have a few weeks to enjoy xmas

and feel 'normal' for a while.

Take care everyone.

Jdith63

Marije

Thanks Bagpus, I might try one of those courses.

have a lovely holiday, and do let us know how you get on with Tamoxifen!

x

bagpus

Hi Marije,

I think it's very common to have these sort of feelings after treatment. I'm not quite at the point that it's hit me yet having just had my mx and also my Mum's just been diagnosed with bc, so I'm still feeling that I'm in 'cancer world'. But I suspect that in the new year I'll have a chance to take stock and let some of the realities sink in and that's when I'll start to feel the impact of it.

It also doesn't help that you always hear about people who have passed away from cancer, but you don't really hear about those who are just getting on with their lives as normal years and years after their treatment, so I think it gives us a slightly distorted view.

Also, you can't judge your situation by anyone else's situation. No two cancers are the same and no two bodies react in the same way to treatment.

It might help to see if they do a 'moving forwards' session near you, they're organised by breast cancer care and are aimed at people like us who are trying to get back to normal life after bc. I'm hoping to go to one early next year.

I'm worried about the tamoxifen se's too. I'm putting off starting mine until after my holiday next week, so I'll let you know how I get on. If you do find you have problems with tamoxifen give it a few months (apparently it takes a while for your body to adapt to it) but then go back to your onc as there are alternative treatments they can try if you're having a really bad time.

Take care,

xxx

Marije

Hello ladies,

just thought I'd pop in to say 'hi', cause I've been getting back to 'normal' life lately. 

I'm finally starting to feel a bit more like myself again, as if that chemo fog is lifting! I'm getting motivated again, and am reading up on juice detoxes etc (not yet put into practice, lol). 

I've been given 2-3 months to get back to feeling fit again, before I start Tamoxifen (which I really REALLY dont like). Still getting my Herceptin every 3 weeks too. 

Hair is starting to grow back! (In all places - razor had to come out again, lol).

I thought I was fine, mentally, untill last week I was told by a friend how her best friend had just passed away from breast cancer, and I read her blog. She had a very similar diagnoses and treatment plan as myself, but it all came back, all over her body. Not much older than me.

It finally hit me. That this was a possibility. I look at my kids, and I am terrified... there are moments where it hits you like a brick in your stomach. And there's so little you can do to change your life's path.. (unless, I suppose, take all treatment available). 

Anyone else have the same feelings? 

Hope you're all feeling good and getting healthier every day!

x

marije

Terriannes90

Hi Bagpus

What bloody fantastic news!! 🍾 Makes me think it's all worth it.

Hope it's good news for your mum 👍

Lots of love xx 😘

Terri
bagpus

Hi Terri,

Glad your rads are finished, hope they didn't tire you out too much more. I had some great news that my chemo was so successful (I had it pre-surgery and when they did the mx there was no disease left) that I don't need rads after all. So just a diep flap to do sometime next year - though I'm now considering this 'cosmetic surgery' and nothing to do with cancer! Hopefully it can shift a bit of belly fat because, like you, I have quite a bit of weight to lose.

Unfortunately my Mum's currently waiting for biopsy results for BC. It's a disease that just keeps giving, isn't it?! Smiley Sad

Fingers crossed it will be benign and I can finally relax and look forward to Christmas.

Take care everyone xxx

Anon16

Hi Terri, whoop for the end of your journey, wishing you all the best for the future. I've had my surgery this week so with radio planned for December hope to be done by end of 2016 too. Xx
Terriannes90

Well I must say it's been very quiet on our thread & hopefully it's cos everyone is feeling better 😘

Not sure wether I want to laugh or cry but I finished rads today so my treatment has finished..... yipee!! Still got herceptin to have until next august but that's easy compared with what I've been through. Feels bit weird that this had finally come to an end... I never thought this day would come!

It's been a tough journey and I'd like to say thank you to you all for helping me through it, you have all been so amazing 😉

I'm looking forward to getting back to some sort of normality tho don't think life will ever be the same after this!! Can't wait for my hair, eyebrows & lashes to come back as I really miss them 😞. And to also loose the 2 stone I put on but I'm not going to stress about it as it seems unimportant really but would like to be healthy again.

Will still come on here to see what's going on but I wish you all well and all the best for the rest of your lives ❤️

With all my love to all of you lovely ladies

Terri xx 💝
blueash
Community Champion

The tax (docetaxel) causes a massive amount of water retention - so you will be heavier even if you have been watching your weight! My feet and ankles were hugely swollen and 5 weeks after my last dose  I still have lots of water retention.

Julia S

Hi All,

glad to hear radiation & surgeries going mostly ok. My mother also makes the strangest comments, but fortunately she was quite impressed with my new fake boob, and started wondering if she could get my surgeon to fix her double chin! I said only if she wanted a fake boob as a replacement - that's all he does.

Terri, I also have lots of muscle aches in legs & shoulders, like I've been hiking a big mountain rather than going for short & slow walks. I think it's because of the Taxotere and being stuck in bed with pain & fatigue for so long (2 weeks): the muscles are bound to start deteriorating by then. So hopefully it's a question of building them back up bit by bit. Yesterday I even got out and did some tennis against the garage wall! For all of 10 minutes, but I think getting back in some sort of basic shape helps.

X Julia

RosieFlower

Hi Bagpus

That made me laugh - I saw my mum last weekend (2 weeks after last chemo) and she grabbed my cheeks wen I arrived as if I was a chubby newborn babe and also patted my bloated tyre tummy!!

Have piled on the weight after last T treatment, and have no control on it, even though diet is the same and have started back swimming - apparently it can take 2-3 months to go - here's hoping!!

Glad op has gone well - just keep doing the exercises - felt like a killer at the beginning but worth it in the end for free movement

Rosie
xx
bagpus

Just in case you were wondering when the best time is for your mother to start telling you that you need to lose weight, apparently it's 5 days after your mastectomy. Smiley Frustrated

If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm doing 20 years for matricide!!

Terriannes90

Hi Popkit & Bagpus

So glad you are both through your operations 😍 and that you are doing well. Shame about the snorers!!!! Hope you're home really soon.

Had 5th radio today - so that's the 1st week over and done with already and no problems so far.....tho been told SE's of soreness & fatigue normally kick in end of 2nd week - something to look forward to!!!!

Have a good weekend all

Love & hugs 🤗

Terri xx

popkit50

Hi Bagpus - she's still snoring! Been going all morning. She's actually about two rooms down from me as well.
I hadn't heard of Jen's friends but I was given a heart shaped pillow by my breast care nurse back in May when I had my mastectomy & I was given another one here in hospital yesterday for lymph node removal. They are so useful especially for journey home under the seatbelt.
My daughter can't wait till I've finished with them so she can have them.
They've just bought my (very unappetising looking) lunch round - almost wish my tastebuds hadn't returned!
Hopefully will be going home later today or tomorrow - still waiting for Doctor to do his rounds.

Xx
bagpus

Hi Popkit,

I had a snorer next door too!

If you haven't already heard about them, you can get wonderful mastectomy pillows from this brilliant charity: https://www.facebook.com/Jensfriendsmastectomypillow/

I didn't think I was uncomfortable until mine arrived this morning and now I think it's going to be a permanent attachment! They only charge £3.50 and that's just to cover their postage.

Hope they get the TV working if you're in another night.

xxx

popkit50

Hi Bagpus & Tinky

Had my surgery yesterday. Was second on morning list so not too much waiting around before. Had to wait till 7.30 pm in recovery before I got onto ward for the night but very lucky as I got a side room to myself. Like you Bagpus my TV not working. Thank goodness for wifi though.

Pain not as bad as mastectomy & reconstruction - just quite sore.

Worst thing is the Olympic snorer in room next to mine -,she's still going for it now, 9 am!!

Still on amlodipine for BP and ankles/feet/calves still swollen but very interesting to hear that could also still be a side effect from the Docetaxel. Hopefully GP will be able to lower dose soon or change to different meds. Would also be good to find out why BP went so high as no one really knows.

Terri - glad to hear rads are going ok and hope you've recovered from pneumonia fully now.

Hope everyone else alright and doing ok on whatever treatment you might be on.

Lots of love Popkit xx
Terriannes90

Well done Bagpus I'm so pleased for you. Glad you feel ok & could be home soon 😃

I've had number 3 rads today & so far so good! Still feeling achy and tired from chemo and taste not too good but apart from this I think I'm doing good and so glad I'm on the last part of this horrendous journey.

All my love to you all ❤️

Terri xx
bagpus

Op done! Physically feel fine, but mentally devastated that the my room's TV not working (tho relieved I've been put in a room not on ward)!!! 😄

Might get discharged as early as tomorrow.

Good luck ladies having ops next couple of days. xxx
bagpus

Thanks Terri. Weirdly looking forward to the surgery tomorrow, just so nice to be getting another thing ticked off my list.

I wonder if your body's just taking longer to recover because of the pneumonia? Fingers crossed the aching will ease off soon, if not perhaps contact your chemo nurses to see if they can suggest anything?

x

Terriannes90

Hi All

Just wanted to send lots of love to you all going for surgery ❤️

Had 1st rads today and it went really well, nothing to worry about.

Also I am 4 weeks post fec - t chemo & my legs still ache so bad, it feels like I'm walking in sand! Does anyone else have or had this? If so, how long does it last - I feel like an old lady walking along!!

Terri xx
Tinky

Hi Bagpus

Totally sympathise with you, I have been having similar thoughts.  I am going for surgery on Wednesday (like you I had just a few days notice!) & it will be a ward situation & I have never had my head uncovered before.  I am thinking of leaving wig at home & just wearing my little caps as much as possible & hoping others will be too groggy to notice!  I will not be in long, as reconstruction will definitely be separate & next year, which I am also getting my head round.

It just means we are feeling quite vulnerable & self-conscious at the moment.  However, as you say, surgery will be another stage ticked off for us in the whole nasty process.

Wishing you all the best & hugs for Tuesday

Linda x

Terriannes90

Hi All

I didn't realise that my bloated face & stomach were side effects - perhaps I'm not as fat as I thought! Put on about stone & half!!!!! Hope it goes down soon as I'm nearly 4 weeks since last one.

Thanks for all your good wishes while I was unwell 😀 Can't believe I got through chemo then ended up with pneumonia!! Stayed in hospital for 5 days then sent home with antibiotics & told to rest. Seems that's all I've done for months is rest!! Anyway feeling bit better day by day so might even go out today as havnt been out for about 3 weeks (except to hospital) and starting to feel depressed as thought it would be over by now 😞. Starting radio on Monday so bit apprehensive, be glad when 1st one done so know what to expect.

Have a great day

Terri xx
RosieFlower

Hi Blueash

Thanks for the link to that paper - interesting read. I certainaly wasn't told all the side effects! 

Am now nearly 3 weeks since last T, and took a lot longer to recover this time, from the body aches and tenderness, and stomach bloat!! Feel i've been full of wind for these past 2 weeks.

Also have watery eyes which i assumed was due to the fact i don't have eyelashes, but can see that it can be an effect of T - am hoping it goes when eyelashes grow back, which i'm hoping is very soon, as feel very bare without them.

I hope your swollen feet, ankles etc get sorted and 'go down' very soon

Rosie

x

blueash
Community Champion

I have the most horrendous swollen feet, ankles and legs too. I also have a swollen face and abdomen, make sure it is not the docetaxel because mine is:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4041377/

When I started on blood pressure medication - years ago. They gave me a low dose and said to take them at night after a month the GP wanted me back and asked if they were ok and they were so he gave me a bigger dose because the original was not quite there with the numbers. Again come back in a month and this time everything was OK and the dose was the right one. I take lisinopril and have never had any symptoms.

I am on omeprazel and I only took mine  about 3 days before and after the chemo because I have never had heartburn other than when on chemo. I have loads of it as you can imagine.

bagpus

Finally got my surgery date sorted for...Tuesday! Lots of notice then!! I'll be having an implant initially then a tummy-flap reconstruction thingy either in the new year if I don't need radiotherapy, or in a year's time if I do.

Sorry Popkit, but I seem to be beating you to it by a couple of days! Smiley LOL

My main concern is that I thought it was going to be at my local hospital which is all private en-suite rooms (which was soooooo lovely when I had my baby there last year) but have just found out that it's at the sister hospital which is mainly wards. Hate, hate, hate that idea as I feel like a bit of a freak show at the best of times in my less-than-hairy state. Have asked them if they can prioritise me into one of the few private rooms they have, remains to be seen if they can. I know it's a small thing in the bigger picture, but when you feel crappy about how you look the last thing you need is to be sleeping with a load of strangers!

Anyway, at least I should be rid of any remnants of this hideous disease (fingers crossed)...though I'm of course hoping that there won't be much to find if the chemo's done its job properly.

Hope you're all finding the radiotherapy OK.

Terri - I hope your cough is finally subsiding and that you've been able to sleep a bit better.

popkit50

Hi Sue

Thanks for the advice re: Lansaprazole. I saw my GP yesterday about the Amlodipine and she said that the swollen ankles/feet/calves are a recognised side effect as well as the weight gain, which makes sense as I didn't put on any weight throughout chemo until I started taking it in August. She is reluctant to make any adjustments before I have surgery next week so will have to wait with my fat cankles for a few more weeks. Dreading putting those surgical stockings on though!

Popkit xx

Sue H-S
Community Champion

Hi Popkit50

I also was on Lansoprazole all the way through and was not advised as when to stop it. So I trialled it.

Hence I would suggest, if I may, to keep taking it for at least 4 weeks post chemo and then stop it. It takes a while untill our 'inners' adjust themselves again. I am now nearly 7 weeks post last chemo.

My stomach is back to normal. Fatigue and chemo brain still pretty bad.

Hugs

Sue xx 

popkit50

Oh Terri really sorry to hear that you've been so ill. Just so unfair after getting through the chemo. I hope you will be allowed home today and that the cough wasn't so bad last night. Did you manage to sleep any better?

General question - Was anyone else taking Lansoprazole the whole way through chemo? If so were you told when you could stop taking it? 

Also I am taking Amlodipine as my blood pressure was so high during chemo, although the cause of it wasn't directly attributed to the chemo. There is a horrid side effect with this medication which is swollen feet, ankles and lower legs. Combined with the side effect from Docetaxel of skin peeling off my feet this is very uncomfortable and making it painful to walk too far. So a catch 22 situation here; I can't exercise enough to lower my blood pressure as the medication to lower my bp is preventing it. I've been advised by my bc nurse and surgeon to talk to my GP about it. The last time I spoke to my GP about it they advised - wait for it - doing nothing. They are not even monitoring my bp. I am going to GPs tomorrow to have a flu jab (will have to have in my thigh as both arms are unusable, one with PICC line which is staying in place for surgery next week and the other arm because of lymph node removal) so I shall ask the practice nurse for her opinion and get her to do my bp. Do any of you have any experience of this medication or any advice? No worries if not it's just good to sound off!!

I hope everyone is well and Terri - get well soon!!

Popkit x

bagpus

I'd ask the make up lady and see if she can provide them, I'm sure she'll have had this type of request before (lots of people wear them just to boost their own lashes).

Alternatively, most Boots have a MacMillan sponsored make up adviser, which is tied to their No7 brand. But I wonder if you can get an appointment with one locally they would be able to advise on false eyelashes as well, as I think they do sell them in Boots. I went to one before chemo and did get some great advice from them, though not specifically about false lashes.

Hope this helps. It would be interesting to know if you do get recommended a good brand as I might invest in some myself!

xxx

Anon16

Lashes not ladies - stupid auto correct!!
Anon16

Sounds awful Terri, hoping u get better soon. Full of colds here too.

Question: going to a wedding as bridesmaid and having my makeup done. Don't want to look like a cancer patient for one day. I dont have many ladies left so can I have fake ones put on (based on there not being much left)? And presumably I'd have to take some for the makeup woman not expect her to supply them, anyone have any recommendations on lashes to buy?? Thanks xx
bagpus

Hi Terri,

It sounds like you've had an awful time, I'm so sorry it wasn't just a cold.

Don't worry about the herceptin delay, I'm sure it's not uncommon to have a change of dates because of ill health or other things (eg if your injection was due at Christmas).

Hopefully you've beaten the pneumonia and it's just the remnants of the cough to get rid of. Perhaps they can give you some sleeping pills so at least you can have a better night's sleep?

xxx

Terriannes90

Morning

All seems very quiet on here hopefully that's a good sign tho in my case not!

I was rushed back into hospital on Friday with pneumonia! What a nightmare have been so I'll 🛌. Have been on a drip the whole time with so much medication going in me but still I have the cough!! I have not slept in days as cough cough cough all night. Think the pneumonia is in check now so hopefully going home today but my herceptin, due tomorrow is being delayed, so that worries me.

Love to all

Terri xx ❤️
bagpus

Oh Terri, I'm so sorry you've had all this on your last chemo, what a nightmare! At least your body will only get stronger and more able to fight infections from here on in, but that's probably not much consolation at the moment.

I find that hot lemon and honey helps me with coughs and colds, even if just to soothe my throat a bit (and lemon's are great for vit C). If it's a chesty cough, the other thing you can try (if you have the energy to do it) is to put some vicks ointment in a bowl of hot water and lean over it with a towel to make a little 'tent' over your head, breathing deeply. This should loosen the gunk a bit which will make it worse initially but get rid of it more quickly.

Lots of fluids (when isn't that a good thing?!!) and my Mum always told me to avoid drinking too much milk with a chesty cough, though I think that's probably and old wife's tale?!

Most importantly, take good care of yourself and don't try to do too much, even when you start to feel a bit better. Lots of rest and tlc.

xxx

Terriannes90

Morning All

What a week! Was feeling so well after last chemo, getting better day by day then WHAM!! I felt really ill with what would normally be a simple cough has turned into viral infection. Got rushed into hospital but didn't keep me in as not much they can do for viral. Just rest (which is all I do anyway!)

The cough is horrendous & is making my whole body hurt, can anyone recommend anything. I'm taking cocodomol & covonia cough mixture but not really working. Today is the 5th day of this & not feeling any better.

Hope everyone else is ok

Terri x

Julia S

Belle,

you are an inspiration. Let us know  what happens? I can ask my MP to support as well.

X J

Belle

Thanks Julia,

That's really kind 🙂 I'm meeting with my MP next week to see what she can do about the collection of data for secondary bc and also to try an improve the referral process from GPs. I kind of feel it's a bit like standing on the shoulders of giants really, so many people have worked so hard for the service I've received that I want to do what I can to improve the lot of those where things desperately need improving.

B x
Julia S

Hi All,

just being pyjama woman in bed with bone pains as usual, but catching up on reading. I went and checked Belle's excellent blog and her post on secondary breast cancer made my blood boil. I highly recommend it.

https://gettingabreastofthesituation.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/militancy-matters/

So many of the medical and care advances (including this forum!) we have benefited from came through militancy from previous generations of cancer patients, and it now it seems the next step is not treating secondary breast cancer patients as though they are "less" deserving of proper communication, statistical follow-up, bespoke nurses, appropriate medication etc. So definitely worth learning about and trying to do something to improve it.

The Breast Cancer Care "Moving Forward" course that I will be attending can also be downloaded here: lots of stuff on menopause, bone health, ongoing issues and getting better.

https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/publication/moving-forward-resource-pack-peo...

so that might help if you don't have one running conveniently close by.

Thanks Belle for your words and actions, you're amazing.

Julia

bagpus

Well done on getting through it Julia, so sorry you had another hideous reaction to deal with on top of everything else.

All the best for the next week or so until you start to feel better and can really appreciate that chemo is DONE!!!

xxx

Julia S

Hi all,

well, so I'm "done" with chemo, as in the last of the poison went in. It was suitably dramatic for a finale: I had another allergic reaction to the taxotere, and the whole process took from 10:30am-5:00pm, because they had to take it extra slow! And me with a cold cap on my head the whole time, my partner running to & fro with hot water bottles so the rest of me wouldn't freeze too. I'm starting to fill a bag of medications I won't need anymore to bring back to the GP or pharmacist: leftover steroids, anti-sickness, empty filgrastim injections! Goodness I'll be glad to be done with all of that.

At the same time, I know I still have a nasty week of joint pain ahead, I got oral thrush (3rd time!) and then another week of being extra careful of infection. And then the long road back to some kind of health: I've been needing SO MUCH SLEEP! Napping before lunch indeed. I'll be starting on the "Moving forward" courses they have here at Wythenshawe Hospital in Manchester next Friday, do they have them elsewhere? Are any of you going? And maybe signing up for some kind of holistic therapy, who knows.

In other news, I most likely don't need radiotherapy (hooray?). However, the bone density scan came back with bad news: I'm osteopenic and need to start taking calcium supplements. Also makes me yearn for being able to do more exercise then walk 2 miles and take 1 hour nap! Still waiting for the full genetic test results, but thinking I want to ask for 2nd mastectomy for prevention reasons anyway.

I know it's not over but a big piece is done. I have so much to thank you ladies on this forum for: so much companionship and good advice. You helped me through SO MUCH, so thank you. It seems like a lot of us are facing more chemo, radiation, surgery, etc, so thinking of all of you. Don't know what else to say.

Terriannes90

Hello All

Been for radio planning & start on 24th October so another step further!

They were such a lovely bunch of people it made me feel really alright about it all & I even mentioned that I had a pain in my leg & they got the onc back in & I was given an emergency scan for DVT! Luckily all clear 😀 Oh & the tattoos are really really tiny.

Also asked about flu jab & onc said no as immune system is way too low yet a while.

Belle - enjoy the keep fit!!

Popkit glad you're getting better & best of all your tastebuds are getting better!! Mine are still disgusting and manuka has proberly helped you cos I've got some but even the smell makes me gag - and I paid a fortune for it!!'

Take care all

Terri xx