71731members
376315posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'June Jewels' - Precious and shining through :)

deedee215

Re: 'June Jewels' - Precious and shining through :)

thanks for that Sandra, My natural hair colour is dark brown but I always have it blondish with highlights. So dreading what colour my hair is going to come in like.  This is the first day I have actually had any visitors (mySister) wasn't up for at all before. Day 10 of tax and I'm starting to feel better woo hoo 

Deedee xx

Maxie

Deedee its 'Daniel Field' got from Amazon (got some already lol!!) & its totally natural, no parbens etc & best of all wasn't too expensive:-)

Seems like a few of us suffering today, that truck doing the rounds for some of us, lets hope we all pick up in a few days !

Sandra xx
deedee215

Hi what is the name of the hair dye? its probably down here somewhere but can't see it lol. Its hard enough trying to log in here nevermind anything else 

deedee xx

pointy

Sandra. Thank you so much for the hair dye brand. You have no idea how excited I am to find something we can use before having to wait 6months!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Xx
Glasgow_Girl

Joan - day 4 and Tax train hit me this am, totally exhausted, sore mouth and horrible taste. No bone aches, so far, and feet ok, although that hit on day 6 last cycle. Feet and hands still recovering from last time - light, constant skin peeling on hands, skin peeled off my heels yesterday like a snake shedding its skin - it was not pleasant. Hope the train has bypassed your house?

Clare - I completed the survey, I agree that the body image thing is overlooked somewhat. Also saved the councillor piece to my ibooks library, thanks for that too, Sorry to hear the Tax train called round to you too.

Marion - enjoy visit from ED and great that it's your FINAL chemo this week, yeeeeeeeees!!

Sandra - that busy bl***y train been round to you too, aaargh. Try 2 glasses of Prosecco for a sleep tonight? I've been asleep late am, early pm, unusual for me, just so tired. Managed some soup, which tasted ok, but the bread and butter had to go in the bin, tasted awful.
Thanks for the hair dye tip, I've made a note of the brand.

Best wishes to all,

Fiona
xx

TaylorJ

Good luck at the bar tomorrow Katherine for your final chemo!! 

YB54321

Cheryl at least I won't mind drinking the bar dry in January as opposed to the only bar I visit at the moment! I hope you didn't book laughter yoga - can you imagine - we'd get chucked out!
Sept a big milestone for me as by the end of this month my chemo is finished and that feels sooooo good! Sending love to the Maisies x
chezzap

Hey Chelle Ive booked it packed it!!  They better get plenty of booze in.  As the Boots adverts say `Here come the girls`

hey jewels wishing everyone well on this SEPT day.  Fells like a psychological milestone recahed with the start of a new month doesnt it.  Love and good wishes from an August gal no longer the new kids on the block!!!

YB54321

Morning ladies,

Need to do some cleaning today in time for parents coming over for round 5 on Weds. Suppose I really should get started!

Have a lovely day all x

Gussie_WW

Posted this on the fb group so am also posting here . A friend treated for ovarian cancer sent me this link about emotions & cancer.. She said, "I found the attached talk from a cancer counsellor quite helpful. It is addressed to those who have completed a course of treatment, but a fair bit of it is reasonably useful at any stage."

http://www.cancercounselling.org.uk/northsouth/extra4.nsf/WebResClient/1761049276601BD68025735B00604...

Me, eventually I made it round the park, did me good but back on the recliner now lol.

Gussie_WW

Tax truck also hit me this morning (day 3) ... Moving very slowly. A bit achey, took codeine last night but haven't needed it yet this am. Tingly fingers & feet, lips and mouth drying out. Heaved myself out of bed to take meds and let dog out. Back to bed! Then got up and fed myself & dog. Back to bed! Got washed & dressed. Having a little rest in the kitchen with ginger tea & cheese oatcakes. Going to stagger to the park with the dog & see how far we get (to the first bench, I think).

Joan, I use diplobase too - still working thru monster bottle from eczema outbreak around diagnosis.

Marion, so relieved I'm not the only wimp re the jags. All credit to those who can do it themselves. But I'm very happy to call on the district nurse. Much less stressful for us cowardly lions and good to be less stressed.

Faye, think the injections are usually for tax. I didn't get them for FEC, which is only one out from your EC chemo.

Fiona, Murphy and everyone else ... I need to go and lie down now! 😉 keep well everyone. Clare x
Maxie

Morning ladies, Tax truck has arrived!...aching all over, can cope ok ish with the joint pains but my ears, chest & mouth have been the worst. Feet are sore but nothing like Fiona & Joan, just peeling lots atm.
Managed to be reasonably sociable yesterday with the SIL's & even managed a cheeky glass of prosecco yesterday afternoon. Couldnt sleep last night despite being really tired.... Ho hum. Just have to keep reminding ourselves that its not forever!!
Hope everyone else fairing ok? Marie good to hear from you, how was your swiss hols?

Fiona, me too re dying hair, already got some in!!...its a Daniel Field one & supposed to be all natural, it'll be wigs / scarves until its dyed for me..x

Enjoy rest of your weekend Jewels

Sandra xx
nanniereeree

Fimbo I have some gel lair you can have pm me your address and I will post it if you go on their website you can get a free sample. I have 3 and you are welcome to them I didn't need them
Marie
YB54321

Joan - my GP prescribed Gelclair for me however I've not needed it so far. If you have probs getting hold of it just pm me your address and I'll send you them x
fimbo123

Evening all and welcome to Murphy!

Tax 2 day 3 and it hasn't hit yet - is this the reduced dose or will it get me tomorrow? Still trying to convince myself lump is shrinking and softening but after a while I can't tell any more...

Emma - re moisturizer. I use Diprobase which I have on prescription fir my eczema. The best tip was one Sandra gave me from her friend, which was to moisturize and the wrap feet in clingfilm overnight to keep the moisture in. (Fiona is using cotton socks but I'm a cheapskate!) It has worked a treat.

Does anyone know where you can get Gelcair mouthwash? It's meant to help with swallowing if you drink it before a meal. My onc said it's not available on prescription, my chemo unit don't give out products (not helpful) and the local Boots don't stock it. Hoping I won't need it this time but it would have been helpful last cycle.

Vicki, glad you're doing ok on Tax so far, long may it continue.

Think I'll have to get that eyebrow stencil kit out soon!

Night all xx
Marionblue

Clare  -  I am having 7 days of injections and I've given up any idea of doint it myself.  Feel guilty having the nurse come round for a 10 second job but just can't do it myself.  Total wimp.

My visitors from Scotland have left so have a pile of laundry to do now.

We had a lovely day at Newborough beach on Anglesey on Thursday.  We had a lovely suuny day and almost nobody on the beach.  They certainly put an end to my self pity.  Have ED coming on Tuesday for a night so looking forward to that before final dose on Thursday.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Marion

XXX

Flip_flop

Afternoon everyone,
Hope all those that have visited the bar in the last few days are going ok.
Clare- glad bloods were ok for chemo to go ahead. Have completed the survey- although must admit did answer 'not sure 'to a lot of the questions are cant remember what was offered when first got diagnosed.
Welcome murphy.
Sandra- have good time with the mad sils. Have a few cheeky glasses of wine if you can.
Emma- glad you had good time at the bbq- you sound like your doing miles better this cycle.
Chelle- hope you enjoy your night with your friends, indulge in that wine, you deserve it. Will pm you with email details for arranging york.

Think i seem to be one of the only ones not on them injections, even when ended up in hospital they just decided to reduce my dose instead. Not complaining though as sick of needles now. Anyone else just having ec chemo with no tax.. Or am i on my own there too???
Washed the little fluff on my head and its not disappeared but seems to have shrank!!!! Very strange.
Cant decide wether to go out for meal tonight or not, as in low immune stage, but sick of being inside.
Sorry if missed anyone out.
Have good night all.
Faye
TaylorJ

Thanks for the link Gus have completed the survey  x

Gussie_WW

Doh! Link to survey; http://bcc.cx/17PrsCC
Gussie_WW

Hi all, picked up this BCC survey about body image on twitter. If you feel able to, you might want to complete but appreciate it's not the easiest of topics. I have done it because I feel strongly there wasn't much support for me re this, excellent though treatment and services have been so far.
Glasgow_Girl

Sandra - your poor feet, look after them. Enjoy the company of SILs, they sound fun and the right type to have around and cheer you up.

Chelle - my GP suggested back to work no sooner than 2 weeks after rads finished. I'm also on a phased return but details not discussed with employer yet.

Emma - do you know the name of the Lush shampoo bar and what's the "fast" shampoo you mentioned please?
Re the e-mail round robin, what do I need to do? PM Chelle?
I am defo up for joining in with a charity bash too, as well as York.

Clare / Vicki - I get the one-off Neulasta jab day after each chemo. Been lucky, no probs and no low bloods, so guess it's doing its job.

Clare - been dyeing my hair for years. Desperate for it to grow back, but think it will be very grey. Onc nurse said no dye for 6 months after treatment finished but "some ladies can't wait that long"! That will be me, but will try investigating organic, non-chemical products.

Murphy/ Chelle - I only have a very few strands of eyebrows and hardly any lashes. Expect they will go completely this cycle and then my next and final Tax. The joys of chemo!!!!!!!!

Sun dipping in and out here, with a lovely breeze, so very pleasant day.
All enjoy the weekend and may SEs be few,

Fiona
xx

murphy1

Hi what's the link for the Facebook I would love to join x I agree what a journey and how fast things have happened since diagnosed in may had a full left breast removal which I struggle with then the results then ct/bone scans which were clear thankfully and then start of chemo I know it's a roller coaster and we are nearly at the end but I'm the opposite so negative and scared once treatment finishes already paranoid. About my scar constant checking now sorry to be a downer glad I'm with other lady's who are going through the same x
YB54321

Murphy - know exactly how you feel - I think when you 1st are diagnosed there is so much to take in that it's too much to take in but now we are a bit further down the road it is finslly hitting the enormity of what we are going through. I'm normally a very positive person but the 1st week of Tax hit me pretty hard but I am feeling better this week. We do have a completely private group on Facebook as well if you want to join it. Just PM me for the details - lots of support both on here and on there as well - don't know how I'd cope without my Jewels x
murphy1

Well ive been and bought a eye pencil to fill the gaps that are there I hate looking in the mirror at myself at the minute my hair is tiny spikes but I get so frustrated with my wig I thought I was coping but I get these horrible depression days where I find it hard to get through the day I sit there and watch people going about there daily buisness and think your so lucky have your hair your boobs oh sorry guys im off on one plus my hormones bouncing period delayed hope everyone else ok x
Gussie_WW

Call me the cowardly lion but I just had the district nurse come round to give me the neulasta jag . Glad I'm not having the daily one, I hate needles & you'd think I'd be used to it by now! Going to nip round the park with the dog to get some of this lovely sunny blowy autumn afternoon before any bone aches start ... Cxx
YB54321

Yeah my eyelashes and eyebrows are falling like autumn leaves now I look like an alien with no features.
murphy1

Hi chelle I have another week and half until number 5 and it cant come soon enough then only one left we are nearly there still feeling strange after the t but onwards and upwards till the next one gutted that I hung on to my eye brows and slowly they are vanishing but I got over my hair on top going price we have to pay hope everyone is managing ok xx
Jackiebee

Oh poo. So much for the 'my periods have stopped' thing. So for those of you having the premenstrual symptoms followed by noting- beware- it can appear out of nowhere! Particularly cross because I'm taking the kids to the fusion festival this weekend to see McFly, JLS and Jessie J, the Wanted and Neyo (not my cup of tea but the kids love them all) and could have done without too many visits to festival toilets! Anyway, the sun is shining, and it should be a good day. Have a good weekend everyone, hope those of you who have had a recent dose are doing ok. xxx

Melrose15

Oh and don't like that my avatar looks like an ambulance!!!
Melrose15

I'm sulking because I'm too old to go to the young woman's forum weekend. 😞
So I've booked onto the lingerie evening in London on 24th Oct if anyone wants to keep me company!?
Also we spoke about a charity thing together next year. There's a whole list of events Through bcc. Maybe we can chose one and get the ball rolling?
Re York I suggested to Chelle that we arrange through an e mail round robin so that no personal details are on posts etc. I've pm 'ed her mine to get the ball rolling so our super admin guru can set it up (love you Chelle!!)
Anyway that's my bossy bit done! Still feeling relatively normal so meeting my friend for breakfast. Have a shiny day jewels xx
P.s Still missing a lot of our Jewels has anyone heard from Them? X
YB54321

Hi Murphy - welcome to the Jewels - sorry I missed your previous posts - I'm struggling with the forum access on my phone. It's good to see that we are getting closer to the end of this horrible journey. I'm ready for Tax number 2 next Weds. 1st week was the worst for me but I've been feeling pretty good for last few days. Hope you get through final hurdles easily x

Well today I plan on doing a spot of cleaning - spot of ironing - making the beds - then putting my feet up while some friends come over and feed and water me (ok the water may be more of a wine consistency)

Have a good weekend lovelies x
murphy1

Hi I will be sticking around for the rest of the chemo it's nice to be able to talk and exchange tips from other ladies it surprises me how quick the chemo comes back around spoke to my breast nurse and she said that some ladies when they come to the final t day that they have very few side effects as they know its the last chemo we will see its my tongue that is so sore but just need to get over the final 5 weeks hope you guys all ok and thank you for welcoming to the group. Xx
Gussie_WW

Morning all. Well, I'm wide awake and sipping ginger tea* , munching rich tea biscuits, which is my low key anti-nausea remedy. Had to take domperidone yesterday as the first dose of tax did leave me a bit queasy. Nothing like FEC though, was able to manage half a fish supper last night. Actually woke at 245 am (pesky steroids!) but have been listening to my audiobook. Actually very happy about the steroids. They really picked me up for the treatment. My neuts rose from 0.45 to 2.47 and my manky scar is healing much better. So I can live with being a bit hyper for a few days. Will def taper them off as others suggested - I had quite the steroid crash on the FEC steroid dose which is half that I've been prescribed for tax!

* it's not the cheapest, but I love Pukka 3 ginger tea, soothing on the tum but not sweet (unless you want it to be). .Plus it contains cancer busting turmeric as well as ginger. Was downing ginger ale first cycle but all the sweetness was making my teeth ache!

Was sent home from the ward yesterday with difflam in my bumper pack of drugs. Had been using cordysol, so lets see.

Sandra (Maxie) glad you're still riding the crest of the wave!

Murphy, welcome, glad you found us. Have only just started tax so will have to see how it gets me. You're right that its good to be moving through this. The onc nurse looking after me yesterday said most people find tax goes to schedule (I had delays and near delays on FEC while my blood levels rose, was incredibly frustrating as you have psych yourself up). So whatever tax SEs may bring me at least I am past the halfway mark. Two more doses to go!

Vicki (Artemis) looks like you're wide awake too. Is funny you have daily bone jab but I get a one off to last the week ... Wonder if that's down to how each of us has been so far or whether its prescribing policy in our respective NHSes?

Fiona, I've been layering myself in E45 cream too and I also have diplobase on prescription. I try to avoid parabens so I don't use the E45 lotion - superdrugs own brand cream for extra dry skin is paraben free. Doesn't glide on quite so easily, though! Funnily enough I've always been a bit OCD about avoiding too many chemicals, hair dye etc and here I am with cancer anyway, fat lot of good that did me! So not sure whether it makes any difference but I've been in the habit for so long it's not something to change right now. Think I might well dye my hair when it grows back. Was quite liking being a silver vixen but the wigs in my original dark brown have taken years off me, and clearly not dyeing my hair cos my partner thought it gave her sister BC was a load of cobblers! 🙂

Over and out for now, feeling a bit sleepy so love to all.
Clare aka Gus

artemis17

Well wide awake on day 4 tax..not liking this lol, never had a problem with sleeplessness on FEC, even the steroids before tax didn't make that much difference so why now I'm not taking anything am I awake??.. 😕

No major tax side effects yet, feet and hands feel ok no aches and pains, slight metallic taste that I didn't have with FEC but all in all better especially as the nausea isn't an issue. Having the bone jabs for 7 days as opposed to 5.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend, Sandra I hope the sore skin doesn't come to anything and you've caught it in time.

Fiona glad your mum had a nice birthday, hope you stay well this cycle.

Re work, I only started my job a month before Dx so I don't get sick pay, my job is protected by disability law and they are allowing me to work what suits me. So im hoping to keep on grafting until my radiotherapy then take some time out as im told its then that it the cumulative effect hits you. I work in a busy office so though my jobs not stressful its hard to keep focused at times especially when ive mush for brains lol so im about to start working from home more often now.

Anyway as usual im on my tiny screened phone so cant scroll or type properly, hope noones struggling too much with any side effects or general stuff.

Catch you later girls..
Xxx
Melrose15

I think corsoldyl stains your teeth. Oraldene is better in that respect. I'm going to phone for difflam anyway!
Been at Bil and sil' for impromptu Barbi. Can't believe I'm still going! So different from head down the toilet on fec. As Deb (?) said it is disconcerting though as expecting the train to hit any minute!
Was reading another thread and 'fast' shampoo has been recommended for hair growth with people saying its grown back on Tax. Also a shampoo bar from lush which has natural ingredients.
Cress how you doing on The fec Hun?
Fiona happy birthday to your Mum xx
YB54321

Evening Jewels,

Well I couldn't feel less sleepy tonight if I tried - gone from last week barely keeping my eyes open to being like the Duracell Bunny!

I found I got sore mouth the 1st week on Tax were as on EC it was the middle week. I find salt water and also gargling with soluble paracetamol really kept the worst of it at bay. I find the mouthwash is staining my teeth.
Went to the GP today and signed off for 2 more months. The occupational health therapist from work rang me today and I explained I was hoping to do a phased return to work when I started rads. She's said she doesn't really want me returning to the office until 3 months after chemo but ok with me doing some work from home. I'm really not happy with that as I need to get back to normal so I'm going to speak to onc and try and get his support. Other people have worked straight through chemo so it feels like overkill to me.
Been shopping in Boots this aft and ordered the Chillow that Gus and Martha had recommended for hot flushes. Mine seem to have calmed down again but 1st week of TAX I was glowing!
Well best try and get some sleep.

Night all x
Maxie

Hi Ladies, sore mouth seems more of an issue on Tax for me, taste buds not so bad as when on fec tho, at least can get water down me, tasted like metal on fec!

Welcome Murphy, hope you stuck around for the rest of your chemo, its a struggle isn't it, certainly doesnt get any easier.

Aww Fiona glad your mum having a nice birthday, shame you live so far apart, you wouldve got told off more if youd have gone up there tho! 🙂
Glad you got some sleep, can be tricky with the bloomin steroids! Done a lot today, shopping, wig buying etc. feet are aching & joints a bit too, just looked at soles of feet & skins peeling off in big chunks!! Slathered loads of cream on & hope for the best!....brain always mushed Fiona, dont know if I can even blame chemo tbh!! Think the Tax truck might be on its way tho, feeling weary, got visitors arriving any minute for the weekend, luckily its only my 2 mad SIL's who are so easy going si shouldnt be a prob!

Night night everyone

Sandra xx
murphy1

Hi guys thanks for all the tips just tryed to eat my favourite dish and argghhh couldn't taste it so annoying so frustrated with this chemo at the minute but trying to stay strong my next chemo on the 12th september number 5 then 1 left ive really struggled with the chemo actually looking forward to radiotherapy hope you guys all do well x
Glasgow_Girl

Clare - crossed posts.
Hurrah, the bloods did make it and another bar visit done!
Me too, with the combo of all the tablets. I'm constantly checking what to take and when.
Glad you've got company tonight, take care and hear from you soon xx
Glasgow_Girl

Sandra - surprisingly I got about 5/ 6 hours' sleep last night, despite the steroids. Feeling woozy and tired today, plus slightly jippy tum, but ok otherwise.
How are you today, brain less mushy?
Not seeing my Mum, she in Glasgow me in Cardiff, so had long phone-call instead. My sister taking her out for birthday meal tonight.

Emma - sickness not a problem for me on Tax (had it bad on FEC, but not as bad as you). Just feel a bit icky sometimes, taking Metaclopromide anyway.
Feet ok now, thanks, just hoping they won't flare up again this cycle with the reduced dose.
Was using E45, but GP prescribed Hydromol cream when my feet really bad. Otherwise, just use good moisturiser and lots of it.

Clare - just spoken to Mum, flowers and chocs arrived for her birthday. As she not internet-savvy, I can't get her to understand that it was no trouble for me to arrange it. I had the "you've got too much going on to be bothering about my birthday" speech. Aaargh.
Hope those bloods hit the target and you can press on (one step nearer the end of chemo).

Vicki - glad all going well with you so far, long may it continue.

Hi Murphy - welcome. I had my 2nd Tax yesterday and yes, tiredness and lethargy defo a problem. Sore mouth too - I got Difflam prescribed which does help and I also use warm water and salt mouthwashes. Taste buds not great, just have what I think I fancy, but the constant horrible taste does get me down.

Fiona
x
Gussie_WW

Hi all. Back from cycle 4, my first dose of tax. Steroids did the job in raising my neuts. All okay though have just spent ages mapping out what pill I take when over the next few days. Sheesh! Tired now and got a pal staying with overnight so will try to catch up when I can. District nurse coming round tomorrow to give me the neulasta jag. See youse later!
Melrose15

Happy Birthday Jayne xx
PeachyPal

Hi Murphy,

Welcome to June Jewels, I'm also on first Tax and only on day 4 (after 3 FEC).  I find cold drinks (mexican lime from waitrose, which was recommended by another Jewel), Robinsons pink grapefruit are both lovely with cold fizzy water and ice.  Also ice lollies do the trick - already had 2 today!!!! 

I've been given some mouth wash by GP, Benzydamine which for the pain and inflamation of the mouth & throat.  Rinse / gargle as needed (every 3 hours if needed).  Found this to be helpful with bleeding gums too which has been a recent addition.

Hope you pick up soon xxxx

Melrose15

Hi Murphy and Welcome. I've just had first tax so quite a novice only day 2. I've found corsodyl and oraldene fine for my mouth so far but have been told to ask for difflam on prescription if I need anything stronger. So maybe make a call to the gp before it closes!!
Taste buds is a bugger. I just need spice and salty things, so normally things that are bad for you like Chinese and saucy curries, crisps, marmite on toast...hey hum. Its not forever and although its crap its doable.
I'm sure our admin guru, Chelle will add you to the list..whens your next visit to the'bar'?
Emma x
murphy1

Hi hope I can join you guys I've just received number 4 chemo on fec-t just had first t last week and boy i find it harder than the fec to bounce back, does anyone one else have really down days around day 6? Just can't seem to pick myself up have to do things on my good week which is a week before I get my next session and found with the t my mouth is really sore and mouth wash doesn't help and I'm so frustrated with my taste buds gone good luck everyone x
Maxie

Hi Emma, I've just beens lathering on Scholl vit K cracked feet cream so far ( only on day 4 of first Tax) plenty of hand cream too & will see how it goes. Palms of hands a bit red at mo & feet a tad sore, just hope no major flare up like Fiona & Joan had!

Fiona hope you have a lovely day today with your mum on her birthday!..x

Hope to hear from todays Bar visitors later...xx
Melrose15

Oh and Gus thanks for the tip re order of posts. Much happier now xx
Melrose15

Day 2 tax and feeling ok! Took cyclezine anti sick last night as makes you drowsy and managed to sleep from 1.30am till 8.30. Better than 3 hrs after pre tax steroids.
Going to keep up with the anti sick even though don't feel nauseous but worried about this day 3 tax train!
Vicki I was only given 2 jabs again for this cycle but yo start earlier (day 5/8) as the onc said its the jabs that can cause the enhanced bone and muscle pains. Once again different hospitals . . .
Going to attempt the shops today might go to John Lewis for moisture gloves . . What cream do you use Fiona, Joan and Sandra?
artemis17

Firstly good luck to those up today, Clare, Janet and Nicj..hope it goes down a treat x

Anne great to hear from you, you sound well snd full of beans lol!!!. Only one to go for you must seem within touching distance.

Emma glad you're back and doind well. I was also given anti sickness on my tax Wed Emend along with the steroids and havent felt anynausea which is great. Touch wood but so far tax is better than fec..

Cress hope the change in cocktail has also worked in your favour too.

Fiona lovely as always to hear your chat, im back to work today so won't be online til later but will read through all the latest posts then. Hope you keep well this cycle.

Joan you too hope this times gpod to you and pizza sounds the perfect preparation.

Janey sounds as if its hit you harder again, there's just no telling how our bodies will react, really hope the unit can make the next dose a bit more acceptable ehether reducing it ir better meds.

Well sorry if ive missed anyone really struggle on this site especially with my phone.

Im day 3 of 1st tax and so far ferl great just a bit twitchy from the steroids as not had them before didn't know what to expect
Got usyal meds for ulcers, thrush indigestion and anti sickness as well as 7 days bone marrow jabs so hopefully I'll stay well. Definitely finding l feel less hungover etc on tax than fec. Back to work today so will catch up with you all over the weekend.

Take care beautiful shining Jewels.
Xxxxx

Good luck at the bar today for Gussie and Janet.  Sip slowly and remember every sip is getting you closer to the end result.

xx  Ann, the 2 diploma farting eagle.