June podcast now live - Ribbon Walk special

Dear forum members,

Just to let you know that our latest podcast, for June 2008, is now live on site and can be listened to via breastcancercare.org.uk/podcast

This month’s show is a Ribbon Walk special, recorded live at our event on May 31 at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.

We sent our roving podcast reporters around the site and course to talk with participants, some new friends and find out how they enjoyed their day. We were overwhelmed by some of our interviewees; many were walking in memory of a loved one, family member, friend or in some cases, the 44,600 women diagnosed every year.

Thank you to everyone who took part - I hope you enjoy the show.

Don’t forget - for those of you who have iPods - you can download our shows on iTunes by putting this address into your browser… phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=267151851
Help us climb the charts!

NEXT MONTH

To those of you who follow our shows, some of you may be aware that next month’s show will be another extended special, devoted to body image, intimacy and breast cancer.

We were fortunate enough to record three interviews this month, with four amazing women who very kindly gave up their free time to talk honestly and openly about their feelings.

I must say, we have so much material we could use that editing the show is becoming a real problem but hopefully we’ll make a great show that becomes essential listening.

Thanks for reading - my very best wishes,

James Grainger, Web Editor.

Thanks, James and the Podcasting team… for all your work and for letting us know.

Please could you post a message again to the forum, when the transcript is availble for download? :slight_smile:

Absolutely mrsblue - my apologies that it’s not ready yet but I wanted to get the show up as soon as we could. It should be ready for download by the 24th of June - we’ll try and get it up as soon as we can.

James.

Just a quick note to say the podcast transcript of June’s show is now available to download on the podcast page at breastcancercare.org.uk/podcast

You can also use the following URL to go straight to the file: breastcancercare.org.uk/docs/breast_cancer_care_jun08_podcast_transcript__0.pdf

Best wishes,

James.