Just diagnosed Tues with Breast Cancer I'm all over the place

I don’t know why or how I have this but I do. I noticed an indentation on my right breast and went to GP. Was referred same day to hospital who called me that evening. Before I knew it I had an ultra scan a mammogram and biopsy which came back a week later. I was told the news I wasn’t expecting it and was on my own. I fell apart

I’m living in abject fright and limbo. I barely function and still coming to terms with my Crohns Disease and stoma. I now seem to have Another battle on my hands

The cancer I have is in my milk duct and a slow one. It needs to be removed followed by treatment. I panic a lot. I do sleep ok. But just struggle with waking time. I thought having Crohns then peritonitis was frightening now j Know I am

?

Hi baby pink so sorry to have to join us. I’m know your mind is racing and you are all over the place on top of everything else. There is a thread on here called just diagnosed and needing to tslk.there are some amazing ladies on there and we have all been where you are now. We have nearly all started or about to start treatment but you will get the best advice and support on there. Hope this of some help to you big hugs to you xxxxxxx