Just diagnosed with bone mets

Hello, I have just been diagnosed with bone mets following my primary BC diagnosis in March 2015. I am waiting for more scans to see if it is elsewhere too. Can’t believe that I am on that rollercoaster of the unknown again and feel very angry right now. My heartbreaks at the thought of having to tell my teenage daughter. Reading your positive posts is helping me feel more hopeful though x

Hello and welcome .
I won’t say much as I see you have already posted on the bone Mets.
It’s like being hit by a double decker bus but you do get a treatment plan in place so you can focus .
Hugs

Hi Carolyn, yes I had intended posting in the bone mets thread but somehow managed to start a new thread! I must not have been concentrating but posted there when I realised what I had done. Yes I agree with the double decker bus analogy. Thank you for replying to my post xxx

Glad Bernie …you found us on bone Mets …you will get lots of sensible replies there but if you want sometimes a bit of nonsense as well.
Don’t forget to join us on secondary private forum for gardening club …word games and chats etc …
Carolyn xxx

Thank you Carolyn I will do x