Did you mean: 

Just found lump with dimpling.

5 REPLIES 5
Sue H-S
Community Champion

Re: Just found lump with dimpling.

Hi Babyjake, Bonbai, Leggiepixie

How are you ladies doing?

Do you all have your diagnises yet? Treatment plan in place?

We are all here to support you. I am post op having been diagnosed with a Stage 2b Grade 3 breastcancer and clear nodes. Currently going through adjuvant treament of chemo, which will be followed by radiotherapy.  You find most of us - and those of us who have commenced treatment of the Chemotherapy Monthly Thread or on the Chemotherapy Thread.

If you would like to ask questions or need any support, the helpline on here is really great. 

Breast Cancer Care Helpline 0808 800 6000

You can Privat Message me, if you would rather be 'off forum'. You would need to enable your Private Message setting on your profile settings to be able to do that. 

Thinking of you and hoping you are ok.

Hugs

Sue xx

Leggypixie

Hi babyjakeI went to the dr three weeks ago with exactly the same symptoms. I was referred on a two week appt. on Thursday I was diagnosed with grade 2 cancer 😕. Had your appt come through yet
Bonbai

I was diagnosed on 5th may as having grade 3 breast cancer. Treatment plan in place though, so time to get the ball rolling! 😀 xx
Babyjake

Hi yeah it's a 2 week appointment wait but thinking it's bank holiday next weekend so I bet it will be a longer wait. I'm 42 next month with 5 boys I know age means nothing but thinking I'm younger so maybe more positive. Just can't find any info with all my symptoms it's one or the other even if it says it's more likely to be cancer or it sounds like cysts sorry. How did you get on bonbai ? Xx
Bonbai

Hi BabyJake - I don't know the answer to your query but I can understand how the waiting game makes you think all kinds of things.  The waiting is the hardest part.  I'm sure you will get your appointment soon, some of my appointments have taken a little while to come through as well and the wait can be agonizing.  Did your Doctor do the referral under the 2 week referral program?  If so, you should definitely be seen within 2 weeks of your referral.  I ended up chasing mine up after about a week and they managed to give me an appointment date over the phone.  In terms of your symptoms, you could always give the helpline on here a call.  I've used them a few times and they've been wonderfully reassuring and so helpful, I would highly recommend giving them a call if you need to.  I hope you get your appointment through soon.  Wishing you luck, let us know how you get on.  x

Babyjake

Just found lump with dimpling.

Hi I recently found a lump in my left breast when I actually looked in the mirror there was a crease with a slight lump above it plucked up the courage to go an see the doctor where she said she could see the dimpling plus she found 2 smaller pea size lumps up towards my armpit I'm now waiting for an appointment it's been nearly a week now . In my mind it's not sounding gd is it more likely to be cancer if u have a lump with dimpling an 2 pea size lumps . Any advice would be great x