Just to let you know

Just to let you know

Just to let you know Hi there

Just to let all you wonderful ladies that have been replying to my posts in the last few weeks that I have managed to chill out a lot.

I posted that unfortunately in my area they are unable to offer a one stop shop service (as I found out when attending the breast clinic last Tuesday)

I now have an appointment for the next part of the triple assessment (ultra sound) on the 12th June and have an aapointment for the results with the consultant on the 20th.

Fingers crossed it is fibrous as early indication suggest.

Many thanks for all your support, you have been wonderful,
Take Care

Vx

I will post to let you know how I get on

Hi V,

Glad to hear that things are a little less crazy for you. At least now you have some dates to work towards.

I’ll be thinking of you on the 12th, I have an appt with my consultant on that day, so I shan’t forget it!

Hope the ultrasound shows nothing sinister - everything crossed for you.

Keep us posted!
love,

Jacki xx

Will be thinking of you 2 HI Jacki

Thanks- hopefully we both get some postive news.
Let me know how you get on.

Take Care
Vx

Good luck V Hi V,

just wanted to wish you well for your appt on the 12th. I will be at hospital that day too, having bloods taken for my 3rd chemo session, so will certainly be thinking of you. Also, hope all goes really well when you see the consultant on the 20th. It will no doubt be a worrying time for you in between the tests and the follow-up appt but at least you will only have a few days to wait.

Take care and be sure to let us know how you get on. I’ve certainly got my fingers and toes crossed that it is fibrous.

Love Kelly
-x-