Karen Dunn's sister

hi everyone
i just want to let her friends that she has made on this forum know that karen passed away yesterday 30th May 2011.

she was the most amazing lady who was loved by hundreds.

debi x

Dear Debi,

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC please accept our condolences on your sad loss.

Take care,
Jo, Facilitator

Thinking of you and your family. It’s so sad xxxxx

Dear Debi

Karen’s husband posted this very sad news on a thread started earlier by Laura, a forum friend of Karen’s, and many people have left a comment there. Here is the link if you would like to read them:

breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=31586&p=542163#p542163

My sincere condolences to you and your family. Karen was a friendly and cheerful presence here, and it is terribly sad that she has lost her battle.

finty xx

This news is desperately sad. Karen did pm me a couple of times, and she struck me as such a lovely person. Since hearing that she had been taken poorly, I have been praying for Karen and her family, and now all I can do other than offer my sympathy, is say that I will always remember her.

Debi

Am so sorry to hear about Karen. Sending my most heartfelt sympathies to you and Guy and all your family at this very difficult time.

Jill x x

So sorry for your loss; my thoughts are with you all x

Thinking of Karen and her family at this sad time.

Isabelle xxx

So sorry to hear about Kaz - it happened so quickly. Love to her husband and family,

Sarahx

Thinking of you all so sorry for your loss xxx

So sad to hear the news about Kaz, she was a beautiful person who pm’d me, her fighting spirit gave me hope, sending lots of love to her husband and family. Sending love and light to you all xxx

i am sending my heartfelt sympathy and my love to kaz’s family and friends i am so sorry to hear of her passing x

I met Karen at the Haven and she was lovely and really inspired me. My love and hugs to all her family. Alison x