Did you mean: 

LEFT BUST

304 REPLIES 304
Highlighted

Re: LEFT BUST

Left handed , left breast.
Highlighted

Right handed left bresat. 2 large babies both breast fed - easier to feed on right
Highlighted

Right handed, right breast.
Highlighted

Hi All
Right handed, BC in left breast.
Julie
Highlighted

152 left
83 right xx

Highlighted

Right handed, Left Mx
Two children, both over 9lbs (less said about that the better!!) breast fed both for a year (last feed on first birthday).
I was interested in Maggie1964's comment #287 about toxicity. For a couple of months prior to dx, I noticed I was waking up each morning with a very acidic back of the mouth/ throat. This abruptly stopped after my Mx and ANC, although I am not sure that this will enter onto the list of symptoms to watch out for.....
Highlighted

Left handed. Right breast .
Highlighted

Right handed. Left breast.
Highlighted

Right handed. Right breast. Breast fed 4 children. All my babies weighed over 8lbs - read somewhere that if you have large babies you are more likely to get BC. By the way I'm only 5ft tall so my babies seemed even bigger to push out!
Highlighted

Right handed- right breast- right mx with recon. Breast fed 2 children- no preference from what I can remember!.
Highlighted

Right handed - right bc - right MX with recon
Breastfed 2 children, thinking back I think predom left breast.
X
Highlighted

Right handed - right breast.
Highlighted

Read an article that said the left breast is usually bigger than the right therefore more tissue for BC to develop, just a theory as no one knows.
My BC was on the right and my right side is bigger than my left side, rings etc that fit perfectly on the left didn't fit same finger on the right, just made me think xx

Highlighted

answered this once, but want to again and add more (possibly irrelevant) info. Right handed. Fed five babies equally on both sides, except youngest (now 30 year old) who I fed predominently on right. Blind in left eye, worst hand for RA is right hand. Left hip is worst. Left breast now no longer exists!! Any links there?

pg
Highlighted

Really intestesting thread. I'm right handed left breast affected. Breast fed two children for about six weeks then my milk supply was not enough so they went on the bottle.
I blame my cancer on 14 years of HRT after early menopause (41 years of age) but obviously will never know if that is right or wrong. But that's what I feel.
I would like say to other women go with your body, don't introduce chemicals, let nature have it's way.
Highlighted

152 left breast
78 right breast
xx

Highlighted

Hi
I too am right handed and was left breast with mx. Now don't use aerosol deodorant. When I do use deodorant now it's roll on and organic. Whether its proven or not its am easy switch to make just in case.
Highlighted

I hope this was just chemo brain..... Meant to say right handed right mx....
Hope I haven't jinxed myself....
Maggie
Highlighted

Right handed, left side mx....
Couldn't breast feed, as got engorged breasts.
Would like to ask odd question, did anyone notice that they had a strange smell about them?
I had a very acrid smell under left arm (opposite to mx side),terrible sweating and the smell was so pungent even after showering. Hadmentioned to GP but didn't think a problem. I mentioned to breast surgeon and said I wasn't surprised that there was something wrong with me as I had felt very toxic for some time. He said that there were case studies were babies wouldn't take from a certain breast, it then resulted in mother having BC. What he did say was that they couldn't confirm if baby was rejecting breast due to smell or taste of milk....Interesting isn't it maybe they should look into this theory more closely.
He also said that dogs could smell tumours....
Maggie
Highlighted

This thread is very interesting.
I'm right-handed, left breast. Breast fed 3 children and not overweight. Years ago someone who saw me spraying deodorant under my arm said she was shocked I was still using aerosols as I was increasing likelihood of getting cancer and if I did it would be in left breast as if you are right-handed you spray more under left armpit. I thought what rubbish!?! Mind you since BC diagnosis I have thrown out aerosols and only use stick deodorant!

Love to you all whichever side you find yourself on.
GBC x
Highlighted

Left bust, ambidextrous, no kids

Highlighted

77 right breast
149 left breast
Still seems very consistent xx

Highlighted

Right handed left breast. Breastfed 3 babies predominantly from left breast. I also had lost 2 stone just before diagnosis from routine mammogram. Very interesting.
Highlighted

Left handed, right breast. Breast feed 2 children. Had my first at 35

Highlighted

Right handed.
Right breast.
Had lost 30lb in 5 months before diagnosis during routine scan.
Highlighted

right handed, left breast. Breast fed five children, one of them for four years I seem to remember it being right side predominant with him.
Highlighted

Thought I would bump this old thread, very interesting! xx

Highlighted

Hi Chicci, interested to see your theory. I'm also right handed/left breast x

Highlighted

Right handed / left breast.

(Just a thought - while googling I discovered the lymphatic drainage system around the body, which deals with infection etc, and noticed that more of its work happens on the left side of the body - could this be the reason for more left bc?)

C x

Highlighted

Hi All

Hope you don't mind me joining in. Left breast/right handed, am hoping this means I can still wield the lipstick x

Highlighted

Right handed, left breast.

Breast fed my daughter... Don't think it was one side more than other.

Highlighted

Right handed, right breast. Fed my 3 children more from the left also.

Highlighted

Right handed, left breast.

Highlighted

Hi again lol
My mum got the all clear for her BC in july 11 [ she's 80 now]right breast right handed, breast fed 5 children.xxxxx

Highlighted

Hi
Left breast, Right handed, never breast fed either.

Highlighted

Hi all

Right handed right breast.
Two children never breast fed either (awful mother)

Highlighted

Right handed, left breast x

Highlighted

Right handed left breast

Highlighted

Right handed, right breast.

Highlighted

Hi All,

I am right-handed but use left hand for a lot of things like brushing my teeth, drinking from a mug and ironing (when I used to do it!) and also when I fed my four children I used the right breast more and wondered if there was a link as bc in left breast. very interesting thread.

take care all, Liz.

Highlighted

right handed, left breast

Highlighted

137 left breast

71 right breast

Highlighted

Right handed, left breast. X

Highlighted

left handed, left breast

Highlighted

Right handed left breast

Highlighted

Right handed left breast

Highlighted

Right handed right breast

Highlighted

Right hand, right breast xx

Highlighted

right handed left breast (twice!!)

Highlighted

left handed left breast

because im left handed have automatically used left arm since my clearance and have good movement on that side

Gill x