LETROZOLE SWOLLEN AND NUMBNESS

Dear all,

I’ve been on Letrozole for about a year now. I have been experiencing a slight numbness and tickling on the toes, as well as a bit of swollen around the calf area of my leg. I’ve been to my GP today, she conducted a physical examination and said that it was normal but, bcs of my clinical history of BC she would want to rule out bone mets and has order a MRI scan and blood test.

I am now getting worried, I thought this was just probably something related to the circulation, perhaps DVT or something like that, maybe a side effect to Letrozole, but bone mets were, for once the last thing on my mind. I was wondering if any one has got similar symptoms while on Letrozole

x

<li-spoiler><li-spoiler><li-spoiler><li-spoiler>:womansad:</li-spoiler><p> </p></li-spoiler><p> </p></li-spoiler><p> </p></li-spoiler>

Hi monts

Sorry to read you’re having a worrying time at the moment.  I’m sure some of the other users will be a long soon to offer you their experiences and support.

In the meantime you might find it helps to talk things through with a member of staff on the helpline.  Here you can share your worries and concerns with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator