cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGFB Workshops

5 REPLIES 5

Re: LGFB Workshops

Hi

Ive not been but have heard its great. Ive booked in to one this month at Christies, Apparently they get booked up quickly  so put your name down Smiley HappySmiley Happy

I would recommend LGFB session. I managed to get a place at the McM centre where I was having rads and went one afternoon after rads. The goodie bag was brilliant. All the products are full size and I had learned how to use them too. There were ladies at all stages of treatment for various cancers.There had been quite a waiting list. Go and enjoy x

I did mine on a good week during chemo, 2 yrs ago. It was fab. About 12 ladies round a table, with about 6 beauticians to help/advise.... lots of goodies (though mine weren't as good as JLr) I still had everything I needed, and it really helped to put eyebrows back in - made such a difference! Helped me feel better, because I looked better..
Lots of ladies were post treatment. After a while, I pulled my wig off (cause I felt safe) and 3 others said "so glad you did that" and did the same!

I'd definitely advise it. Round us, there's quite a waiting list... Enjoy

Jane

Yes definitely recommend it. I went before my first chemo and there were ladies at all stages of treatment including some who had finished months before. Go and Enjoy x
Highlighted
Jlr

I would highly recommend it. It was a really good morning, I met other ladies going through the same thing and it was great to have someone show me exactly how to put my make up on and disguise the fact that I have no eyelashes or brows! You get given everything you use on the day and my bag included loads of Clinique, este Lauder and channel stuff. I would get yourself booked on xx

LGFB Workshops

Hi ladies, has anyone been to a look good, feel better workshop? If yes what's like?