cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lemongrove?

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Re: Lemongrove?

i am very pleased to hear lemongrove is still with us as i have not seen any threads from her of late and she was my inspiration when my cancer returned in 2010 stage 4 please wish her well and let her know that people are still thinking and thanking her
kay

Highlighted

Hi. Thanks for updating me. Whenever I feel low with worry about my brain mets I always think of how strong and positive Lemongrove has been. X
Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi,

As Lucinda said, Lemongrove has been through a really rough patch but thankfully seems to be making progress in the right direction now, when she is feeling more herself and stronger I'm sure she will return to the boards, in the meantime we will pass on your concern and kind thoughts when hopefully we meet again for lunch early October.

Talking of lunch I've just posted in the meet up section. The next Sussexlunch is 8th Oct, Ramsfam I think you are localish? if you'd like to join us please do. That goes for anyone who can get to Brighton.PM me for details if interested. xx

Highlighted

Hi. I was diagnosed with brain mets in Feb this year and found Lemongroves previous threads really helpful. Just wondering if anyone knows how she is doing now.
Highlighted

Dear Lucinda, 

Thank you for updating us on Lemon grove.  I wish her all the very best. 

Pumpkinsue XXX

Highlighted

Thanks Lucinda, lovely to hear how she's doing.  Best wishes to her.   Sarah

Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know Lucinda. Glad that she is improving and please pass on my best wishes.

Tournesol

Highlighted
Community Champion

Thank you for updating us about LG, as the other ladies have said, she has been in my thoughts. I wish her a speedy recovery and hope she gets her mobility back soon.
Nicky x

Highlighted

Thank you for the update, Lemongrove has been in my thoughts. I'm glad to hear she is improving.
Highlighted

Yes best wishes to Lemongrove. Tell her we are still here waiting for her next valuable contribution x

Highlighted

Please let her know I have also been thinking about her and wish her all the very best. Pamx

Highlighted

Hi Lucinda

That's great to hear Lemongove is getting out and about, many thanks for letting us know. 

Best wishes

June

Highlighted

Hi I saw Lemongrove for lunch a few weeks ago. She been unwell for a few months now and has been having chemotherapy and also surgery to her spine. When I last saw her she was just recovering from surgery and in a wheelchair due to lack of mobility. She has not really been on any of the forums or fb recently but she is improving and I am hoping to meet her in the near future and will pass on youir best wishes. x

L xx

Highlighted

Thanks you so much for doing this Anna!

Pumpkinsue XX

Highlighted

Thank you for expressing your concern at the prolonged absence of Lemongrove.  I have sent her an email letting her know that her valued contributions are being missed.

best wishes

Anna

Forum Coordinator

Highlighted

Dear SPO, 

I have also been thinking about Lemon grove.  I am sorry I don't have news.  I hope she is doing OK.  She is another stalwart of the website and having read many of her posts her knowledge about treatments for SBC is second to none.  Hopefully she will check in soon!  I wish her all the best in the meantime.

Sue XXX

Highlighted

Lemongrove?

Has anyone heard how Lemongrove is getting on after her battle to get further stereotactic brain treatment last summer?

I've not been on the site for a while and am fearing the worst.

thanks Sarah