cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lemongrove

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Re: Lemongrove

Me too. If anyone reads this, that knows her family, please send my condolences.

Highlighted

I'm gutted to read this , such a loss xxx

Highlighted

Rest in peace lovely lovely lady. My thoughts are with her family and friends at this sad time. Xxxxxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Thank you for your kind words, I will pass them on to Lesley's family.

Lucinda (Linda) and myself attended Lesleys funeral in her village church. It was a very wet day but the sun shone all through the service, shining down on Lesleys coffin and during the burial too. The service was very much Lesley - full of love, strength encouragement and hope. Despite the sadness of the occassion it was a positive experience, typical of Lesley.

Bless you my friend xx

Highlighted

Very sad news indeed.  My heart goes out to her family and friends and her friends on here. She was a wealth of information and support on here and really acheived so much in her campaign for the cyberknife.

A very selfless lady, may she rest in peece

Caroline xx

Highlighted

So sad to read this, RIP Lemongrove, you will be sadly missed.
Condolences to her family xx
Highlighted

RIP lovely lady, always upbeat always helpful you will be missed..apple

Highlighted

So sad to hear this news. Another lovely lady taken far too soon. Love to her family and friends. Rest in peace Lesley xxxx
Highlighted

Really sad to hear this news about Lemongrove. Rest in peace xx

Highlighted

So sad to read this news. Another lovely lady taken too soon. Condolences to her family. RIP Lesley xxx
Highlighted

R.I.P Lemongrove such sad news you will never know how much your wealth of information helped me and no doubt so many other ladies x x x Macie x x

Highlighted

A truly inspirational lady full of grit and determination, will be sadly missed xx

Highlighted

Very very sad, I too took inspiration from Lemongrove and was only wondering how she was a few days ago. RIP dear lady - you were an inspiration to many.

Highlighted

Very sad news.  She was extremely knowledgable, and always very supportive.  Another good one lost.

Highlighted

I also remember Lemongrove's helpful supportive posts from when I first joined the forum.

Condolences to all who knew her. 

Highlighted

This is so sad, My love to all who knew Lemongrove, she was a huge support to many and a very informative lady, RIP lovely lady and flutter gently by those you love and loved you

L x

Highlighted

When I first joined the forum, I would see the name Lemongrove popping up, offering support, advice and humour.  A tireless campaigner for cyberknife and other forms of stereotactic radiotherapy, a fount of knowledge.  I recall her hoping against hope to see her grand-daughter be born, and amazingly saw her reach the age of at least two.

Rest peacefully, Lemongrove, journey complete, free at last x

Highlighted

So sorry to hear this very sad news. Lemongrove supported and helped me and many others over the years, she was a very knowledgeable and kind lady. Rest in peace dear Lesley, you will be sorely missed 💜

Highlighted

Julie I am so sorry to hear of Lemongroves death. She was a real stalwart of BCCs secondary forums for a considerable time. she always advised passionately and was very knowledgable and wise....We have much to thank her for in terms of the efforts she made in higlighting the need for cyberknife to be more widely available. She has been sorely missed in recent times. RIP. deepest condolences to her family.xx

Highlighted

Dear Julie,

Please pass on our sincere condolences to Lemongrove's family and friends from everyone here at BCC. Lemongrove was a valued member of these forums for some considerable time and will be missed.

Kind regards,

Jo, Moderator

Highlighted

Oh Julie, I'm so sorry you find yourself posting here again so soon. Only this afternoon I was thinking I hadn't heard news of Lesley for a while. I'm so very sorry to read this news. My sincere condolences to all who loved Lesley. X
Highlighted
Community Champion

Lemongrove

I really didn't want to write this post because although Lemongrove had had progression and several ups and downs over the past couple of years she always remained informed, determined and positive. However over the last few days she deteriorated very quickly and I am sorry to tell you she died in the early hours of thismorning. Her husband and her son were with her.

I'm sure many of you would have read her posts and benefitted from her research and knowledge, she will be much missed here.

We met through BCC but became friends, we were part of a secondary lunch group in Sussex  and she was a warm, kind, generous woman. I am glad to have been her friend and I will really really miss her.

RIP my friend xx