1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let the waiting begin....again

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Let the waiting begin....again

Awe so pleased for you...must be a relief. Ave still not heard. I will phone on Monday. Last time it took ages for results. Girls in work pushed me last time to chase hospital. Watch this space xx

Hi Hotlips

I've been  given the all clear - it was a fibroadenoma, routine screening in 3 years! What a relief!

Thanks for your support.

Ange1966

Hi Hotlips50

I was called back after a routine mammogram (my first - I'm 47) so that was my initial shock! I think if I'd had a lump I would have been more prepared or sought help from my GP. I have to say I can't fault the treatment and staff so far they've been fantastic and quite quick compared to the others stories I've read here.

1pm today is my results appointment - I'll let you know how it goes, fingers crossed!

Angexx

Ange1966

The waiting is defo worse but I guess some of the ladies on here will live longer as they have such tests in first place. Good luck. Let me know how ur results go. I wasnt given markers but I did read about that online.   Was ur biopsy carried out after a mammogram or did u have a lump?

Hotlips50 x

I'm in the same boat - 2nd biopsy done last Thursday (20 March) results this Wednesday (26 March) - the waiting is the worst, I thought the first biopsy would give me some answers but the area in question was missed, now have two markers inside so hopefully on Wednesday I'll know more!!

Ange1966

Let the waiting begin....again

Right...got second biopsy this afternoon. Doc confirmed first biopsy contained calcifications even though pathology said otherwise. Doc took cells from a different angle today. Please make them have the samples they need.  The worrying has now set in....